You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ppp

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

ppp wrote:

Maybe the message boards are just tired of giving this guy attention for nothing? He's been going on about this bs for over a month now and still hasn't produced one thing of substance. He's been caught in numerous lies. No doubt gnr is worried but that's probably because they don't even know what he has. If he's afraid to go to jail, why even talk about it to begin with and throw it in everyone's face? This is nothing but an attention getting ploy for someone who believe they can become famous off of a one-sided "feud" with Axl Rose.

I'm tired of people saying he deserves the benefit of the doubt when his story changes all the time and he doesn't produce.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I think most posters on this board think you have something MSL, not new songs (except a better remix) but they think you have some or all of the doc's you have spoken about.

Jamester backed that up also.

BUT nothing is happening with them as far as we can see.  The whole thing isn't going anywhere so people are pissed off or annoyed about it, or simply over the whole discussion - wake me up when something is actually happening kinda attitude.

I assume your game plan has probably changed from whatever it was originally and you are now looking at selling them or handing them back either for monetary or some other type of compensation.  I also presume they want exclusivity or assurances that you haven't copied or showed them to anyone else, hence you attempt to discredit Jamester and claim the meeting never happened.

Either way until something happens, it appears that most peoples care factor for this whole thing is now zero.

mendosa
 Rep: 0 

mendosa wrote:

this little drama sucks ! it' s prick time in gnr world ...

Sincerly
your commander in chief

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Well my 2 cents is...

Anyone claiming the mods and admin here are heavy handed are talking out their arse, its a flat out lie or at best blissfull ignorance.

The whole "censorship" argument is a lot of hot air, at GNREvo we have discussions like adults and sometimes the threads can run forever, sometimes they run their course and die, but often they stray a million miles off the original topic but since they are normally engrossing conversations, noone minds at all.
Manys a time over the last few years have I poured myself a drink, logged in and just sit reading for hours, catching up on whats being going on here in all sections.

Sure its been quiet for a while but theres not much happening and most of the guys here have been doing this for over 10 years, at this point in time all GNR issues have been covered in some depth and everyone is just getting on with their life, I know I am.
If GNR dropped a video, some live footage, or new material, this place would be buzzing again but until then or the next next tour it will probably just tick over.

The problem with these types of threads discussing topics that end up off limits at other sites is they attract low quality posters from those sites, often the ones who are the catalysts in making threads on those sites unintelligible with their purile bickering and lack of manners and common sense.
There are people who genuinally bring nothing to the conversation at mygnr other than insults and a bad attitude, and they contaminate the forum, ruin threads, eventually get banned, then pop up somewhere else complaining loudly about being *cough, censored. The notion they get banned for being a dickhead just doesnt penetrate their thick skulls.

This MSL nonsense is clung to by some as having worth since "theres nothing else to talk about"... well we havnt seen ANYTHING yet thats worthy of any more airspace than its already been hogging.
The topic has been so chalk full of nothing, that i've even had to slap myself sometimes for wasting even just minutes of my life reading about this terrible pantomine.

There isnt much to talk about with GNR just now, so fucking what? Do people not have a life outside of talking about GNR on the internet? Its quite simple, go do something else.
GNR being quiet doesnt mean this sideshow soap opera should elevate itself to being a hot GNR topic, cause its not. So far its barely even been about GNR and all about stroking a few forums members egos.

In short, I find it all one big turn off  19

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Anyone claiming the mods and admin here are heavy handed are talking out they're arse, its a flat out lie or at best blissfull ignorance.

The whole "censorship" argument is a lot of hot air, at GNREvo we have discussions like adults and sometimes the threads can run forever, sometimes they run their course and die, but often they stray a million miles off the original topic but since they are normally engrossing conversations, noone minds at all.

22  ^^^

I've kinda grown tired of this MSL stuff.

But when someone started suggesting that moderators here at GNRevolution are heavy handed, that's just pulling stuff out of their asses!!

I'm not a long time member, only been here a short while compared to others. I knew James was an admin, but it wasn't until today I found out about the other moderators.
At least to me, that says a lot about the level of "censorship" on this site!
smile

Maybe I could have found out about the mods/admins, but I never bothered to look.

Great job everyone and please continue as you were!  22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

i say lock everything and ban all MSL discussion. i've proven to be a liar time and time again and nobody should trust anything i say.

dave-gnfnr wrote:

For all the people claiming MSL has not proven anything, are you really not paying attention?  Axls tweet backed  up what MSL had was legit. Axl said HIMSELF that the info MSL gave about the tour was just ideas thrown around by the band and management and were not set in stone.  So if MSL was making it up, dont you think Axl would have said those plans were lies and the powerpoint was faked and it was never discussed?

emcitymisfit wrote:

You know what's funny? Every piece of Gnr information that's ever leaked has been the result of either MSL, an unknown insider, or some other source that isn't exactly verifiable. Being a Gnr fan is sifting through the bullshit, banning the trolls, and discussing the validity of the plausible.

What's changed now?

i think you guys are missing the point to it all .... we have stated numerous times that if more information comes to light we will gladly allow further discussions, but as it stands right now the MSL discussion has reached a stalemate in regards to GnR. in your own words MSL

MSL wrote:

i do find this gnr stuff to be interesting and entertaining, but like the top thing on my mind right now is writing new songs and playing them with arby's dude, the second thing is how fucking heartbroken i still am, the third thing is excitement about a new possible career, and then the fourth thing is the GNR stuff. so it's not a big enough priority right now to put in the time to figure out how i should handle everything.

mister saint laurent wrote:

Making sure to get my car serviced because I received a recall notice definitely makes me a loser. Enjoying the comfort of high end athletic footwear definitely makes me a loser. Being a basketball fan definitely makes me a loser. Enjoying chatting with fans and friends on my website definitely makes me a loser. Performing my music definitely makes me a loser. Trying to find a nice lady to spend my time with definitely makes me a loser. Making an appointment for my arcade tech to fix one of my machines definitely makes me a loser.

What would make me a winner though would be to read about someone else's life and criticize them behind the safety of my keyboard instead of actually having a life of my own. That is what would make me a winner.

so you have no interest in pursuing this discussion furhter at this time...so we oblige you and you get all in a huff cuz we stopped talking about like you requested....then i'm the bad guy...ok then roll

when you finish writing songs, get a new career, get your car fixed, find a lady and get your arcade game fixed and whatever else is higher on the list than GnR then we can talk more about what info you have msl, but i dont care about all that other stuff .... sorry , if you absolutely want to talk about you "NEW HIGH END SNEAKERS" on gnrevo then you are free to start a thread in The Garden for discussion about it...but the GnR section isnt the place

ps - i dont care if you met jamester or not...how do i say it, not high on my priorty list....dont care, if you guys met...great....if not....great. doesnt affect me in the slightest either way

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

and to keep things straight... the second part of all this are the ones peoplle are calling out as bullshit are nugget and youthinkso ... they come and post a thread trying to get people to get all riled up cuz Ron insulted them or whatever on a different forum, many posters feel that their accusations (both before and after teh ron chat) are baseless and they dont even stick around long enough to justify their posts...emcity, just cuz someone posts shit on a message forum doesnt make it real....and no we are not in cohorts with GNR, HTGTH or MYGNR. we jsdut felt that there was no good to come out of leaving that thread open for discussion. i've asked for justification on why i should reopen it but as of yet you seem to be the only one interested in revisiting that thread

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm sorry guys, but this is hilarious. Keep it open. No one's forcing anyone to read it. That's one of the reasons I've always hated the "plz lock thread" posts that pop up at every forum when its a topic people don't like. If anyone is being a fucktard, the mods can take care of that.

The thing that gets me is that something seems to be really happening over at mygnr over Ron. Since that forum seems to be the least censored of the big three its where Axl, Beta and Fernando seem to spend most their time reading/interacting on the boards. So, something is happening in regards to Ron and I'm interested in seeing what happens. I'd like to see it play out and to be able to discuss it.

Rumors and shit about people leaving and being fired from GN'R are a big part of the GN'R community. Sometimes it ends up being bullshit, sometimes those rumors end up being true. I should say that the discussion should remain open, but not the bashing. If you needed evidence for every rumor we get for us to be able to talk about it, we'd never be able to talk about anything.

Jamester has shown me evidence that I believe is real. Not only that, but he said something in passing, just casually and unintentionally, that many people don't know Axl is planning but I happen to know. Again, it's so small and trivial in the scheme of things, but it is absolutely legit. I don't even think Jamester even knows what I'm talking about.

And I do believe msl got hush money from GN'R. Then he did something stupid by showing jamester what he had and has now screwed himself, which explains his current behavior.   

Again, I find all of this fascinating and pretty funny. Especially the squirming. wink

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

Jamester has shown me evidence that I believe is real. Not only that, but he said something in passing, just casually and unintentionally, that many people don't know Axl is planning but I happen to know.

Buckets return?

Board footer