You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Re: Been out of the loop the last few weeks--Bumble mygnr chat?

What's the deal with this "someone is in trouble" post?  Can someone point me to the Bumble chat that is referred to? Or, is this nothing, and I'm not missing anything?  Any updates regarding the MSL data dump?  Thank you in advance!

ppp

ppp wrote:

Read the thread above yours.

The "someone is in trouble" post was nothing more than a poster pretending to be an insider and making stuff up.

Bright Eyes 2005

ppp wrote:

The "someone is in trouble" post was nothing more than a poster pretending to be an insider and making stuff up.

Yep, just read through that, but it's kind of vague posts about something that went down without discussing what exactly happened?   Could you or someone give a rundown or quick summary of what happened?  I appreciate it greatly and thank you for responding ppp!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it starts here smile

ppp

ppp wrote:
Bright Eyes 2005 wrote:
ppp wrote:

Yep, just read through that, but it's kind of vague posts about something that went down without discussing what exactly happened?   Could you or someone give a rundown or quick summary of what happened?  I appreciate it greatly and thank you for responding ppp!!

Jamester met with MSL in Tampa and I believe is saying MSL has documents but they aren't anything great. They aren't what he says they are. MSL is trying to say Jamester lied and they never met. But Aussie got Jamester's password and saw for himself that MSL did in fact pm Jamester and said they did meet. He is mad Jamester told everything.

It would appear MSL has very little and is lying right and left.

As far as Bumblefoot goes, he went to mygnr and went off on several fans that insulted him. He especially was angry at people saying he talked shit about DJ.

Bright Eyes 2005

Thank you guy's for the updates!  I had a hunch a few weeks ago that MSL was at the very least exaggerating greatly what he had.  During the past week, what is the consensus--that this is just another game he is playing, or that there really is something damning in his possession?  Again, thank you all for bringing me up to speed!  Always can count on you guy's here!  A shout out to Mr. Lofton--how you doing man?

ppp

ppp wrote:

No one believes he has anything exciting at all.

Bright Eyes 2005

ppp wrote:

No one believes he has anything exciting at all.

Thank you for the updates ppp!

Board footer