You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GnR 2011 North American Tour? (*Rumor*)

Sky Dog wrote:

all the side projects would be quickly dropped for a Gnr US Tour....

Sky Dog wrote:
war wrote:
madagas wrote:

anything and everything is up for negotiation...a tour could be a part of a potential resolution to the lawsuit. Personally, I don't think they should be scheduling arena shows in some of these cities.

what lawsuit?

this msl bs has been such a turnoff for me - i haven't been abke to get through the threads and keep up with what's going on. i try and then just log off after a miunte.

The ongoing Azoff/Rose lawsuit from last year...

ppp

ppp wrote:

How will we know if that gets settled? I am like 95% of most lawsuits, it will be settled out of court. But will they make it public?

Sky Dog wrote:

once resolved, you have to file a "dismissal with prejudice" with the Judge/Court. Those documents are part of public record. You won't know the settlement details, but you will know if the lawsuit is over.

This is a pretty big case in the industry. Someone will report on it eventually.

ppp

ppp wrote:

Yes, but since we don't have access to the court records then how can we know it? Unless TMZ reports it, I guess.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
madagas wrote:

all the side projects would be quickly dropped for a Gnr US Tour....

I highly doubt DJ would skip out on Nikki and the new album they just wrote to tour an album he had nothing to do with released 3 years ago. Sixx AM has draw power and the ability to sell records and get radio play.

Sky Dog wrote:

I thought Nikki said SIXX AM wouldn't be touring...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

thanks madagas - i thought maybe i missed something more recent.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
madagas wrote:

I thought Nikki said SIXX AM wouldn't be touring...

Is that what he said? I was assuming they would since they did the last outing.

Well they played the Motley Crue tour with a few other bands first album out.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Without new music, Bucket or Slash... I don't see much of a point in going to the same show I saw twice in 2006.

I just dropped over a hundred bucks, not including gas and extras on Slash & Ozzy.

An incentive, and no a Rodeo ain't it, is gonna be needed to get me out there. Maybe cheaper prices. I might would get nosebleeds to just to say I was there.

Board footer