You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Ron logged onto the internets and made a few posts abusing some people.  Oh No - he dun goofed up, better report him to the cyber police.

As for this statement:

I never saw anyone wish rape or sodomy on anyone, yet Ron did that

FFS it was a witty retort that he used to a cheeky question, do you take everything so seriously and literally, particularly on the internet?  If someone tells you to fuck off do you walk away attempting to hump the air?  Or do you recognise it as simply a more agitated/aggressive statement of "get lost".

That is not witty at all, like I said he was not even clever with his bashing.
The guy is a professional it was childish to log into a message board to yell at some troll as you call it.

The fact is he crossed the line with the rape and sodomy comments and just because Ron is in Gnr does not make it ok that he made those comments.  Its fine if he bashes internet trolls but the comments he used where way over line, I just think its funny anyone would defend those comments.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

5995514302426780_l.jpg

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Yeah it never had a chance because what Ron said is not defendable by any sane person. If he would have released that professional statement before his stupid rape comments, then everything would have been fine.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Hahaha, look you guys, he's still talking about!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I propose that we all just leave Dave this thread to himself.  I think he can handle it on his own from here on out.  We've all said our peace, and wen're going nowhere.

Have fun Dave!  I patiently await your next anti-Ron thread.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

If he would have released that professional statement before his stupid rape comments, then everything would have been fine.

so it's ok to wish rape and sodomy after a professional statement? big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Marilyn Manson - Cake And Sodomy(Live in Germany)

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Yeah it never had a chance because what Ron said is not defendable by any sane person. If he would have released that professional statement before his stupid rape comments, then everything would have been fine.

Dave, frankly put, you are an enormous hypocrite.  I've wanted to refrain from pointing out your hypocrisy in criticizing Ron for his "stupid rape comments", but you won't let it go and your insistence on trying to claim the moral high ground is absurd.

Here is what Dave said about me or to me indirectly on MyGNR.  As you'll note, it could very easily qualify as a "stupid rape comment" and at the time it offended me quite a bit since he made it personal by referring to my mother for some odd reason.  It stuck in my mind because I thought any comment about rape and someone's family member was completely uncalled for.  Sound familiar, Dave?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … &p=2597905

"Ali is the biggest Axl ball sack licker I have ever seen.
Axl could rape his mother and he would think its ok because its Axl Rose."

Ali

Board footer