You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Ali I am not a professional and I am not in guns n roses, so your point really does not make any sense, and the funny thing is you are making my point for me, because you are pointing out a thread where I said Axl was wrong to call madison a cunt, so it just proves its not just because I dont like Ron I called him out on this.  So thanks for proving my point Ali, great job wink

Btw you really do need to learn to read, I didnt say I hope  your mother gets raped. I said Axl could rape your mother and you would still defend him.

You really dont know what it is to make a point do you vs wishing harm on someone.  Nice try though Ali.

Sky Dog wrote:

seriously...mods, when is enough?

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Ali I am not a professional and I am not in guns n roses, so your point really does not make any sense, and the funny thing is you are making my point for me, because you are pointing out a thread where I said Axl was wrong to call madison a cunt, so it just proves its not just because I dont like Ron I called him out on this.  So thanks for proving my point Ali, great job wink

That's a great justification, Dave.  Completely lets you out of being responsible for your comments.  "Oh, I'm not a professional so I can say whatever I want and be as hypocritical as I want".

The point is very simple and easy to understand if you weren't blinded whatever it is that prevents you from seeing what happened here: 
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You yourself have made "stupid rape comments" that have been offensive and yet you criticize Ron for doing the same in your estimation.

Ali

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Like I said Ali, learn to read and comprehend for that matter.
I did not say I hope your mom gets raped. I said  your mom could get raped and you would still defend Axl.  If you dont see the difference  you really shoudl go back to school and learn the difference.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

seriously...mods, when is enough?

i think his goal is to get the thread shut down cuz its about bumblefoot

so i was waiting to see if it would turn around but i guess my heavy handed streak continues

*LOCKED*

Board footer