You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

dave-gnfnr wrote:
faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

yeah that is really classy, you know if someone wished raped, sodomy or called your mom, sister a cunt that you would want to kick that persons ass. or do you think that would be ok?

I'd be fine with it, as long as they didn't actually do it.

They're WORDS.  It really doesn't effect me, nor should it effect you or the people Ron told off.  He was just defending himself.  They threw the first stones, so they deserved all the verbal jabs they received and more.  Stop crying about it.  Seriously, it's unbecoming of you.

i hope your mom gets aids and dies

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

yeah that is really classy, you know if someone wished raped, sodomy or called your mom, sister a cunt that you would want to kick that persons ass. or do you think that would be ok?

I'd be fine with it, as long as they didn't actually do it.

They're WORDS.  It really doesn't effect me, nor should it effect you or the people Ron told off.  He was just defending himself.  They threw the first stones, so they deserved all the verbal jabs they received and more.  Stop crying about it.  Seriously, it's unbecoming of you.

i hope your mom gets aids and dies

Jesus Christ... Can we get rid of this guy now?

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

they are only words right??? what is the matter? you were not asking for the mods to get rid of ron for his comments. double standard?? thanks for making my point. you make it way too easy. so its ok for ron to make outrageous comments but not a fan? oh but if i was ron those comments would be ok right?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Good grief...

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

did the light bulb go on?

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

I say ban him unless he turns the the topic now and wins the crowd over like ron did ..he must also ask for help in doing charity work like ron did. dave should also grant users of this board a live on the fly q&A like ron did to keep this whole thing in context.

now that he has sunk to the level of a troll like ron did

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

jamestar i think its funny you defended bbf for his remarks, and claim if i dont agree with what he is say     to just not log in, yet when I make comments just like bbf did, oh i should be banned? nice one, if you dont like what i said i guess that means you should not read it right?? you just keep proving my point that what he said was not ok, bc when someone non famous does it you are offended.  you cannot have it both ways, either its wrong for both ppl to talk like that or its ok for both, so which is it?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Light bulb? I keep a clearer memory of your arguments, and deeds, than you suppose.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

they are only words right??? what is the matter? you were not asking for the mods to get rid of ron for his comments. double standard?? thanks for making my point. you make it way too easy. so its ok for ron to make outrageous comments but not a fan? oh but if i was ron those comments would be ok right?

I think you made good posts in the thread, but you went way too far with the last ones. It's not this important. 18

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

oh i went to far on purpose to prove a point. and of course my point worked. just look at the same people who were defending ron for his over the line posts are saying oh i should be banned for mine.  it just shows how much of a hypocrite some sheep gnr fans are when it comes to axl or ron saying anything they want and thinking its ok even though its way over the line.

Board footer