You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

jamester wrote:

dave
but your not ron big_smile join gnr and i may care what you think of whatever.
I understand your point. i think everyone does. I think no one understands why choose to wave the wronged flag on this forum? *shrug*

If I defend bbf its on an overview of the whole situation. Im not upset at your misplaced remarks to this forum. nor do I care one way or the other his.
with that said BBF got on troll levle with the trolls. spoke his mind and while he was there he turned a negative situation into a positive, spent time with fans, answered questions. and got some charity ideas rolling.

What are you gonna do to turn this negative into a positive?

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

you really are missing my point, and i am not surprised.  Again ron is a so called professional, he is supposed to be above that there are trolls everywhere, he could have easily came out and said those "rumors" are not true, but he didnt, he went way over the line and wished rape on someone yet you think that is ok, yet when i did it to prove a point you claim its wrong.

and your whole oh its ok what ron said because he does charity, answers questions etc its a poor argument, that is like saying oh its ok if someone beats and rapes women as long as they  do charity then they get a pass.

that is a flawed argument

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I... don't know what to say to this. 16

I think I agree Ron could have handled it better and dave was just making his point. But there's some morons who get what they dish out, then can't handle it, so I don't blame Ron.

Are members being treated the same is the question. If they're in the band or not. But then again, those guys attacking Ron weren't banned, either. And its a constant douchebag fest over there, so it's not just this single issue where posters have acted this way.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

You are a complete loser.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

and the main point is, even gnr thought it was wrong,that is why they asked the forum to delete all of rons posts, bc they were embarassed for him

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

olorin i guess ron is a complete loser too right???

jamester

jamester wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

you really are missing my point, and i am not surprised.  Again ron is a so called professional, he is supposed to be above that there are trolls everywhere, he could have easily came out and said those "rumors" are not true, but he didnt, he went way over the line and wished rape on someone yet you think that is ok, yet when i did it to prove a point you claim its wrong.

and your whole oh its ok what ron said because he does charity, answers questions etc its a poor argument, that is like saying oh its ok if someone beats and rapes women as long as they  do charity then they get a pass.

that is a flawed argument

neemo edit....removed inappropriate image...please dont post stuff like that again

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

jamesstar you know i am right and that is why you cannot come out up a rebuttal

jamester

jamester wrote:

I had my conversation with you a few pages back. ill let everyone else continue this circle jerk if they wish.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

and the main point is, even gnr thought it was wrong,that is why they asked the forum to delete all of rons posts, bc they were embarassed for him

Well, I don't know that for sure. It just strikes me as odd if that's the case since Axl ran down Madison on that very site, called people cunts, ext... It's not like it hasn't happened before. And the nature of that site, also. If Ron came here and did that shit it would be something else. That's not the way this board operates.

Board footer