You are not logged in. Please register or login.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: Alternate artwork (NEW scans inside!)

emcitymisfit wrote:

finally an explanation for "Riad." Erin's relative or something? An arms dealer with ties to Bush/Reagan. Brings a lot more to that song.

Very interesting story.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it appears that photobucket is removing the images...glad i saved them...will try to remember to reup them tonight

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Only one of them is down for me, but maybe they're in my cache.

Wonder who's going after them.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

NEEMO - PM?

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I'd appreciate a PM too- some of those pics were already gone by the time I read this.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Damn Im always late on this shit.. Neemo hook it up or ill wait til you reup them.. Looks interesting.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

pics are on my home computer so it'll be at least 6 or so hrs before i can get to them...sorry

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Olorin wrote:

I'm not too sure about his thoughts on China, its his point of view though and I can respect that.
I've never been to China but I know a couple of people who work there as teachers, the image of the country they bring back is a far cry from the oppressed and depressed image Axl paints here.
Infact they often say they find life there much more open and respectful than what they were used to in the UK.
I'd like to go one day and experience it for myself and see what image I leave with.

with the exception of the financial penalty for having more than one child, this reads more like North Korea than China.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I'd appreciate a PM too. I was thinking to save them, but got distracted.

Board footer