You are not logged in. Please register or login.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

Re: so I got this email today......

alexh0618 wrote:

http://livenation.com/email/campaign/?e … p=13735027

I didnt know VR were coming back to the states

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

That's peculiar.. A one off show in Detroit.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

That's peculiar.. A one off show in Detroit.

I saw that too. I probably won't bother going, but it's good to see them back at the Fillmore instead of trying to fill The Palace again.

I guess VR didn't fill the Palace either huh.   Maybe Detroit just doen't have an abundence of GNR fans.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

The last time they played the palace was in 05. The arena was pretty full, I was in the upper bowl and there were plenty of people sitting behind me. They played at DTE this past summer w/ AiC and I heard there wasn't alot of people there.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

password was VIDEO so maybe they are shooting one

alexh0618 wrote:

The last time they played the palace was in 05. The arena was pretty full, I was in the upper bowl and there were plenty of people sitting behind me. They played at DTE this past summer w/ AiC and I heard there wasn't alot of people there.

This is what brings us back to the GNR debate about the 06 tour, here is an example of VR, see how Alex says the last time VR played the Palace it was pretty full and Russ says instead of VR trying to fill The Palace again unless there was more then one show there and if they are talking about the same show.   If they are talking about the same show, not saying anyones lying just saying people's perceptions are all different, especially where GNR is concerned but I digress off this topic, sorry.

nugdafied wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

This is what brings us back to the GNR debate about the 06 tour, here is an example of VR, see how Alex says the last time VR played the Palace it was pretty full and Russ says instead of VR trying to fill The Palace again unless there was more then one show there and if they are talking about the same show.   If they are talking about the same show, not saying anyones lying just saying people's perceptions are all different, especially where GNR is concerned but I digress off this topic, sorry.

Nobody here cares. 22

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

people are getting fed up of spending upwards of $90 a ticket...and the automotive industry isnt exactly peaches and cream these days, what is the unemoplyment like in detroit? could play a big part in why certain cities dont sell as well as others

i mean there is tons of cash in toronto and nyc but those are primarily coprporate businesses there but thats not the case in other cities, detroit relies ehavily on automotive like i said, and i know there was some layoffs earlier this year

Board footer