You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: VOTE for GUNS N' ROSES in ROCK IN RIO IV [Official Rock in Rio Poll]

misterID wrote:

^^

Yup. Those SOAD shows are going to be hot tickets.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Dadud wrote:

SOAD hasnt toured since the band broke up in 2006, this summer they're reuiniting for some shows. if GNR doesnt win SOAD is defiantly a worthy winner.

It's well known that I don't think that a lot of people in the general public think highly of the new band.  I would say that GnR would win against SOAD if they had a picture of all of the new guys with Axl and a caption under it saying "it's not AFD Guns N' Roses, it's these guys with Axl Rose...no Slash or anybody else you know" just in case anybody didn't know already.

Disclaimer: above wording is only for clarification purposes on the imaginary picture and is not meant to offend anybody in the new band or that loves the new band.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

gunsnroses-livestats   gunsnroseslive

Let's all vote to get @gunsnroses to #rockinrio ! http://www.rockinrio.com.br/agora-o-dir … al-e-voce/ about 22 hours ago via web

GunsNRosesNews

Keep #Voting. This Is Your #Opportunity To Tell Festival Organizers You Want GN'R At RIR. http://bit.ly/f9EPja about 18 hours ago via web

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I thought there had already been a Rock In Rio IV? So this is an ACTUAL Rock In Rio IV IN Rio, not those Lisbon/Madrid knock offs?

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Done Good luck!

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
Arctic Monkeys 6.2% (85,790 votes)

Eric Clapton 1.76% (24,386 votes)

Green Day 5.64% (78,057 votes)

Guns N'Roses 30.74% (425,706 votes)

The Killers 2.43% (33,668 votes)

Linkin Park 14.77% (204,596 votes)

Muse 3.34% (46,203 votes)

REM 0.45% (6,216 votes)

Soundgarden 0.55% (7,660 votes)

System of a Down 34.12% (472,507 votes)

Total Votes: 1,384,789

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

System of a Down is just one band I could never get into...but that could just be me.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I loved System of a Down.  Glad to see they're back together.  I liked their side projects, but it just wasn't the same.  And I can certainly see how they wouldn't appeal to some.  A friend of mine can't stand Serj's voice.  I think it's quite unique.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's possible I jusy don't know enough of them. Really only know that Chop Suey song...which had some cool drums and stuff, but yeah, his voice sort of annoyed me in that one...but it's probably  an "each to their own" thing I guess.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Here's a more tame and straightforward SOAD song.  Maybe it'll be more appealing.

I will say I love their music, own all their CD's, BUT for the life of me I couldn't tell you what the hell they're singing about in most of their songs.  Some are easy to figure out, but for the most part I haven't the slightest.  But that's okay, I dig it anyway.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah the vocal in SOAD are bad...like really bad, dude cant sing to save his life

best tuen is the one "Hey man, look at me...i'm on the radio" lol

i've listened to all their albums to see if there was somethign i was missing, i dont get why serj is so revered tbh

Board footer