You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: Black Label Society

jorge76 wrote:

Steven Tyler, Iggy Pop, Zakk Wylde...  Get rid of the dumb kids singing shitty pop songs I could get into American Idol.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Considering Iggy Pop got more press for performing on Idol this season than ANY of the contestants goes to show how in the toilet the show is.

That's not to say Iggy isn't the fucking man, but when Iggy Pop... Iggy fucking Pop... the God of PUNK, can come on a show that showcases VOCALISTS and blow them off the stage...

'nuff said

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Why Zakk, why? First time I have ever been let down by Mr. Wylde.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

ZAKK WYLDE Says CHRIS JERICHO Is Responsible For Getting Him On 'American Idol' - Apr. 14, 2011
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY/ex-OZZY OSBOURNE guitarist Zakk Wylde tells USA Today that FOZZY frontman and WWE wrestling superstar Chris Jericho is responsible for putting Zakk together with James Durbin for Wednesday's performance of Sammy Hagar's "Heavy Metal" on "American Idol".

"Father Jericho called me up," said Wylde. "He's on 'Dancing With the Stars', so we've been busting his balls about that."

"It was that easy," Wylde added. "I was, like, yeah, no problem. Then the 'American Idol' people gave me the song to learn. Sammy Hagar, no problem. I bought it from iTunes: off and running."

When asked what his assessment is of James as a metal singer, Wylde said, "I think he did a great job. We all know Sammy Hagar's got a killer voice. He sang his balls off last night, man."

During the USA Today chat, Zakk joked that the other members of his band now refer to him as "The Idol."

"I told J.D. [bassist John DeServio] and the other guys in the band, 'You know, I'm also known as 'Icon'; they use the word 'legendary' around me," he said. "I guess now we can just throw 'Idol' in there.'" he says. "J.D.'s like, 'Dude, I'm not going to puke, I'm going to go hang myself.' So I'll definitely get some mileage out of this"

Read the entire interview from USA Today.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

So we can all lay a stunner on Jericho... thx Y2Lame.

And btw, that James Durbin ain't a bad rock vocalist. A tip of the cap in his direction.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

any one heard this one yet?

CDN band My Darkest Days with Zakk on guitar and Chad Kroger on guest vocals....pretty rockin tune....nice video

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

between that... and the video above.... if i may:

http://bandonox.blogspot.com/2011/04/i- … wylde.html

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

between that... and the video above.... if i may:

http://bandonox.blogspot.com/2011/04/i- … wylde.html

Dude! Where you been?

Skimmed through it.. Gonna read it when I get home. I hit your blog every so often.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Divorce is a motherfucker, sir... glad to be back... just been lurkin' for a while... wink

Board footer