You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: Dj Ashba "Axl Rose Is One Of The Nicest Guys I've Met"; Video Inter

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Axl is nice until he thinks you crossed him then you are all done.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's worth noting though that a LOT of people now have said similar things about Axl...and he seemd like a cool guy on eddie trunk...not saying he doesn't have a dark side...but at the end of the day most people who work with him say he isn't a bad guy.

ppp

ppp wrote:

He's not a bad guy, just tempermental. All the old Gunners have a dark side, but they are also very creative and special people.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
jamester wrote:

I get what your saying Neemo. It seems Sixx AM may have more mainstream appeal at this point with less overhead than the Crew or GnR. So much potential that it allegedly led in part to  "003. June 2010 Axl email dissolving GNR". I would like to have Axl's "official" opinion on Sixx am

I think it would  be awesome to see GnR and the MC tour co- headline with Sixx Am opening!

Sixx:AM will NEVER have more mainstream appeal than Crue and especially GN'R.

I don't really see that one, even if Life Is Beautiful was a big hit.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

No matter what, it balance things out and it's refreshing compared to the tabloid stuff.

But maan..mentioning Micheal Jackson? Come on Ashba.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

These guys are servants and puppets. That's how Axl likes it. When somebody, like bumble dares to talk a bit, then he's gonna get some hurt. These employees doesn't have an ounce of say, they can't decide what will happen and what not, and when and why not. I bet they don't even dare to ask Axl about the cancellations, 'changed plans' and other issues. Just shut up and play, that's Axl philosophy. The problem is that anyone with a bit of self-respect will go away sooner or later, when got enough money from the 'nice guy'.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That I can agree with.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Axl isn't even close to those guys in talent.  Axl makes up ground on showmanship, but there are literally dozens of famous people with more talent and likely thousands that never caught a break with more.  I get that it's a GnR fan site, but sometimes you guys get lost on perspective.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer