You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: One entertaining negative/fiction/Hate view on BBF posted on GnFNRForu

jamester wrote:

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/ … umblefoot/

keep in mind a thread started by a 1 post account

notactive wrote:

Posted Today, 10:09 AM
1) Technically, there is no "Alex". Alex = Bumblefoot most of the time and sometimes one of his PR people. There is a guy called Alex and he would identify himself as that when asked, but most of the replies from "Alex" are from Bumblefoot.

2) Bumblefoot is a member on many Guns n Roses related message boards, for many years under different names. His accounts have hundreds and some thousands of posts. Easy to find him, the ones who mainly promote Bumblefoot and open threads about him and his solo efforts or attack people who critisize Bumble. He is highly technical and computer savy, he knows how to hide his tracks and uses different way of typing etc., in the details he is advanced. He also has a dozen relatives/family working for him doing the exact same thing.

3) He also has multiple accounts on sites like Youtube, Blabbermouth, Harmony Central, different guitar message boards, etc., to counter comments or promote himself.

4) He is more obsessed than Axl even when it comes to opinions of people about himself or his guitar work.

5) He spends on average more than 8 hours a day behind the computer being busy with that stuff alone. This excludes emails, friends, etc.

6) He is a fraud using Guns n Roses for his own career and the money, he loathes Guns n Roses music, he ridicules Axl and Axl's voice, talks shit about Guns n Roses fans and more. This all he does openly when amongst relatives/family/friends (which I was one of), especially when he has had a few drinks he tells exactly how he feels about it all.

7) He thinks DJ is a "no talent faggot taking more than he deserves, he should keep to taking it in the ass as he is used to". Tommy is "an alcoholic turdface who needs to shut the fuck up and fuck off to his own shitty band". "Fuck Buckethead and his chicken gang raped mom". Finck he thinks was "hilarious, why did he even pick up the guitar in the first place, try another instrument". "Axl is the biggest fucking loser I have ever met, who the fuck does this queen think he is? He can't even sing properly anymore without all these high tech effects he is using live constantly". "Axl's rasp is an added effect that kicks in, it is not his real voice, he's a joke". "Slash is a boring guitarist and people love predictable shit like he plays". "You need to have brains to get my music and guitar playing". "I get paid shit loads of cash playing dumb shit to dumb people, love it". And so forth.

8) At the moment he is a non active member of Guns n Roses. He is not fired yet, but he is not getting paid and his services are not wanted and he is not being informed about what is happening in the band. Now you know why he does not answer anything about Guns n Roses. So the last few months he is in high gear to promote himself and his own solo career to milk the last out of his relation with Guns n Roses. He can be hired back if Axl changes his mind, but Axl sees through his bullshit too now. If he takes him back it is because there was no other option.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

<<<<IS ALT BBF account big_smile

"2) Bumblefoot is a member on many Guns n Roses related message boards, for many years under different names. His accounts have hundreds and some thousands of posts. Easy to find him, the ones who mainly promote Bumblefoot and open threads about him and his solo efforts or attack people who critisize Bumble. He is highly technical and computer savy, he knows how to hide his tracks and uses different way of typing etc., in the details he is advanced. He also has a dozen relatives/family working for him doing the exact same thing."

MonkeyChow you should add your Ron= Robot theory to this thread !

ppp

ppp wrote:

I've never liked Ron TBH and I'm not a huge fan of NuGuns.

But this is just so absurd and out of line. Anyone who likes Bumblefoot or posts topics about his work is really just him? Does this person expect anyone to believe their crap?

What's sad is that this person (and I think we all know who it is) is giving reunionists/fans of the old band such a bad rap. You can like the old band and not hate on Axl or new members all the time.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

If this poster wants to make what they post even remotely believable they need to go a bit easy with the over the top comments like paragraph 7.  They sound like a teenager hanging shit on their teachers or something.

Also why do these gutless people do a hit and run post like this.  If what they say is true then man up and have the balls to come back and keep posting and back up what you say and stop hiding behind the anonymity of your keyboard.

Continuing to do shit like this boarders on harassment and libel.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

locked, cuz its already on this site elsewhere

*locked*

Board footer