You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal myGnRforum chat transcripts

Neemo wrote:

just keep in mind that if things get stupid in here i will lock it again

Sky Dog wrote:

The Bumblefoot stuff is getting crazy.....this is the silliest thing I have seen in awhile...

7) He thinks DJ is a "no talent faggot taking more than he deserves, he should keep to taking it in the ass as he is used to". Tommy is "an alcoholic turdface who needs to shut the fuck up and fuck off to his own shitty band". "Fuck Buckethead and his chicken gang raped mom". Finck he thinks was "hilarious, why did he even pick up the guitar in the first place, try another instrument". "Axl is the biggest fucking loser I have ever met, who the fuck does this queen think he is? He can't even sing properly anymore without all these high tech effects he is using live constantly". "Axl's rasp is an added effect that kicks in, it is not his real voice, he's a joke". "Slash is a boring guitarist and people love predictable shit like he plays". "You need to have brains to get my music and guitar playing". "I get paid shit loads of cash playing dumb shit to dumb people, love it". And so forth.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Didnt we already have this thread?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, bullshit is coming in thick and quick. And the bumblefoot haters are really getting irritating. You're not going to get people to hate him. No matter how much garbage you spew. Not going to happen. Move on.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

a few thoughts.
Some people are interested in finding the whole BBF chat here.

Neemo how many locked threads is any user allowed before the problem is removed? If it has to be locked please remove the problem user account. and/or split the thread from bbf's post in one locked thread with a temp sticky and a discussion thread.

Olorin we have not had the whole bbf chat here. yes we have had many failed ron threads. the second part of daves post is already here because it was such a imo funny left field opinion i posted it in the garden.
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=10477

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

That is because a year or two ago they were touring, but now its been how long since they got  off tour? And they dont even know when they are going back on the road, they just know there were plans that seemed to have fallen through (based on DJs comments last dec about a FEB tour) and MSL emails if those are legit.

There is only so much one can take and that is why Freese, Finck (TWICE), BH, and Brain all bailed, they got tired around of waiting

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Didnt we already have this thread?

actually this it he 4th thread on this topic...i can merge them all if people'd like but it'd be a big ass thread

i dont really see the need to discuss it again tbh, quite bored of all the stupid shit happening right now but obviously some people see the need to discuss it

if you cant see the blatant ridiculous shit goin down here then i cant help you

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its been done to death

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

how bout a Ron quotes/ interviews thread...there is 4 topics going and it is mind numbing.

Board footer