You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Aerosmith Discussion

-D- wrote:

I guess Monkey, for me, its that Chinese Democracy thing.... U go THAT long without an album and you finally make an album that is supposed to be this n this and we got a very avg album.

This CD sounds like a band that hates each other and were begrudgingly doing it for the money IMO. Like you can tell no one was wanting to step on someone elses toes to make it better... which is why u get that horrific Joe Perry vocal.

Its Permanent Vacation with a weaker "Angel" and no Rag Doll or Dude looks like a lady.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

I guess Monkey, for me, its that Chinese Democracy thing.... U go THAT long without an album and you finally make an album that is supposed to be this n this and we got a very avg album.

This CD sounds like a band that hates each other and were begrudgingly doing it for the money IMO. Like you can tell no one was wanting to step on someone elses toes to make it better... which is why u get that horrific Joe Perry vocal.

Its Permanent Vacation with a weaker "Angel" and no Rag Doll or Dude looks like a lady.

Does it have a "Permanent Vacation", "Magic Touch", or "Hangman Jury".  I like those tracks. 9

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

Does it have a "Permanent Vacation", "Magic Touch", or "Hangman Jury".  I like those tracks. 9

Its not Total Garbage.. I mean there are some listenable songs on there but nothing amazing.

Tell Me, Out Go The Lights, What Could've been Love are very good songs. We all Fall down also gets stuck in your head.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I liked Legendary Child, so I'll need to check the rest out at some time.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer