You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: proshot HOB

dave-gnfnr wrote:
RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

After 10 years, it finally...

Wait, wait, wait.

A decade-old bootleg? Someone missed the boat big time a few years back.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Hmm. Wonder if he'll accept straight cash.

This. I got a hundy on it.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Jeez I read through that link, the guy doesn't half love himself.  As apex-twin said it's a boot of a 10 year old show big fucken deal.

Anyone would think he had the meaning of life or the holy grail for trade. What's with all the cloak and dagger shit and other crappy stipulations too.  It's the video of a concert FFS, not secret plans for the Death Star.  He obviously cares about this waaay more than I hazard a guess most people do.

Him not registering on forums is probably because I understand he is "Incognito" and his IP address is probably banned from most forums.

Big deal you got the HOB show.  You know there are a lot of people out there that have rare or unreleased stuff but they don't feel the need to lube themselves up in coconut butter over the whole thing in a public spectacle like this.

Release it or just shut up about it I say.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

i'll trade my band's unreleased new song

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Only reason I would want to see the HOB show is to hear proshot Oh My God.

Maybe to see Bucket too.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

i`m interested in that show, but i wouldn`t pay for it, unless it gets officialy released (won`t happen i know)

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

Another cock teaser, upload it somewhere, or fuck off.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
WARose wrote:

i`m interested in that show, but i wouldn`t pay for it, unless it gets officialy released (won`t happen i know)

ditto...even if bought it officially though i doubt i would watchi it more than once

Board footer