You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: proshot HOB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
DCK wrote:

Since he's going down that road, here's what I would do;

Trade it for some unreleased CD stuff (if any out there)

Then upload the DVD and the unreleased shit for free for anyone.

That way I doubled the "worth" in it and everyone would be happy.

What the fuck is the point with it if it's not for this? Cloak and dagger shit. Just pisses me off. He's not sitting on the truth behind the Roswell crash. It's a video of a band line up that doesn't exist anymore and haven't been around for almost 10 years. Big deal.

Me too. If I get my hands on it, it goes up for everybody to see, regardless of what it cost me.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ and that's the way it should be.  If it is freely distributed sure I will be curious to watch it.  But if this guy simply wants to big note himself and/or trade for other stuff that he wants to keep to himself too, then I would prefer he does it in private.

Doing this sort of thing must be close to the line too. I mean it's not his footage to begin with so trying to make dollars or trades with it sails pretty close to the wind in my book.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

What makes people believe this guy?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Very true for all we know those screen shots could be done by someone that this guy (Incognito) was trying to trade with.

Incognito finds this guy that really has the HOB video  Incognito asks him to prove it by holding up a screenshot with that note in front of it, which the guy does.

Incognito then tries to use those pics to pretend he has the video.  He then uses it as trade bait hoping someone stupidly sends him something.

Just a thought.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

I don't know if it's legit or not. I'd require some sort of verification before I ponied up any money for it. Honestly it's not that valuable to me at this point, since it's a decade old and the new band essentially fizzled out/never lived up to their ability anyway.

If you really think about it, the actual value to this should be relatively low. We're a niche community, nobody besides a few hundred weirdos really give a shit about that video, and that's the truth.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

http://rob8151.blogspot.com/
Posted by Rob8151 at 16:29 Friday, 11 March 2011

Little udpate,
I have received quiet a few emails from a lot of people (a lot more than I first expected) and some are quiet interesting to me.I hope to get to reply to them all soon enough, please be patient if you have emailed me.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

He's gonna trade it to someone else who ill hoard it.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

He's gonna trade it to someone else who ill hoard it.

Not if I can have anything to do with it.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

He'll trade it with some scum who will then keep it for himself and try to make another trade. So gay.

Board footer