You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: proshot HOB

misterID wrote:

This whole thing has reminded me that there's a HOB rehearsal recording with Axl on vocals. I think basically it's the only, or one of the only rehearsals he's done with the band. And he sings on Civil War and Estranged with the 2001 line up.

From what I remember the guy who had it (this was in the GNRX days) said Estranged sounded good but Axl was awful on Civil War.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID

misterID wrote:

Shit, I wish they'd go ahead and release a 2006 DVD. Those shows were fantastic. They even have backstage footage:

[youtube]yMJt0UNp45U&feature=related[/youtube]

IZZY!

I'd love to see all the backstage footage from this tour... And onstage footage smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I cant stand how GNR has truckloads of footage and refuse to share a millisecond of it with their fans 17

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
russtcb wrote:

The only thing I can't stand in that video is the thing where security seems so rude to Ron

That's stage manager Tom Mayhue shaking his hand.

Observe Frank's enthusiastic reaction at the very end. The guy loved to be there.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I cant stand how GNR has truckloads of footage and refuse to share a millisecond of it with their fans 17

I try not to think about it. It's too damn annoying.

However, GNR is not the only band I know that do this.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

At some point someone a little less selfish than these motherfuckers will let some stuff out.

misterID

misterID wrote:

If you think about it, imagine all the old line up footage they have. Why a Live Era DVD with the Perfect Crime Documentary (which would have been an absolute gold mine release, imo) would have been fantastic. Making Fucking Videos was really cool, but go figure, not on DVD. Why they've never taken this stuff more serious is beyond me. I'm not talking about now, but back in the day as well. Live in Tokyo just doesn't cut it.

Watching some of the 2006 tour right now. Damn, great shows, footage.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It is, and completely agree

Board footer