You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Ron Visiting Israel For Benefit Show

Axlin16 wrote:

Considering the fact that Guns N' Roses already played Israel years ago, all of you (except DCK) sound pretty stupid.

If GN'R, or their members can play it once, they can play it again, so deal with it.

And the best to DCK and his wife, regardless of stupid politics.

Lomax wrote:

Cool opinion bro.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Considering the fact that Guns N' Roses already played Israel years ago, all of you (except DCK) sound pretty stupid.

Oh oh oh, you just changed my views on the world for all eternity! Thanks!!!
roll

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Good for Ron.

A whole lot of stupid in this thread.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
johndivney wrote:

i'm sorry Neemo but it's just not as simple as Ron - or in our most base/explicit language, a famous jew playing for some less fortunate fans. there are millions of rock fans in turmoil, you don't have to play specifically in a country which is currently running it's own genocide & famine on a group of people - what about those people?

Naltav wrote:

I just feel this sort of humanitarian obligation not to suport ANY business coming from Isreal, until they start behaving according to reality and not some ancient, fairytale, God-given sense of entitlement.

i seriously doubt that every single person in israel is trying to kill each other ... and it doesnt look as though ron is even playing gnr stuff, but with a local israeli metal band ... its dedicated to the halocaust which is something i imagine that most jewish people conisder a very important topic... i really dont see a problem with it tbh....this is the same line of thinking that says all muslims are gonna try to take down a plane or all irish peopel are gonna throw a pipe bomb....stop being so single minded

back to topic and stick to topic, if you wanna discuss the politics of war torn countries then go start a thread in the garden as was suggested

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

This thread is fuckin' hilarious.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Can someone go off on a religious rant too so we can cover all of the bases?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Abortion. Like it or hate it?

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

If GN'R, or their members can play it once, they can play it again, so deal with it.

And the best to DCK and his wife, regardless of stupid politics.

us Southern white boys deal with the racist junk everyday,,,,,,let's leave our politics out of this section....enough original gnr  vs  new gnr Civil Wars to deal with.....getting in to Israel is WAY more complicated.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ditto man.

bigbri wrote:

Abortion. Like it or hate it?

That pretty much put everything into perspective.

Board footer