You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: MyGNR closing for business

Aussie wrote:

Yes welcome Struck

It's always annoyed me where  posters on forums ridicule others or dismiss their opinion simply because they are new or don't have as big a post count.

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:

Thanks guys

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I tried posting over there...... didn't much cause the above mentioned.. plus the dumbest threads would get 60 pages and i wasn't reading through all that shit.

Someone stole a version of my username also... so hopefully people don't think Im that douche.

Sky Dog wrote:

and the world collectively yawns...good riddance to that cesspool....

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
-D- wrote:

I tried posting over there...... didn't much cause the above mentioned.. plus the dumbest threads would get 60 pages and i wasn't reading through all that shit.

Someone stole a version of my username also... so hopefully people don't think Im that douche.

That wasn't you?

Ali

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

and the world collectively yawns...good riddance to that cesspool....

16 22

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Ali wrote:
-D- wrote:

That wasn't you?

Ali

nope

My signature specified I was from here and HTGTH so people would know the difference.

AtariLegend wrote:

Oh no, that's not the douche I mistook you for D.

russtcb wrote:

also, the only think that makes me mad about mygnr is that I paid to help keep it going.

Me too.

The only surprising thing is that there was no drama for the week leading up to it. I thought it would be more of a fiasco than a whimper.

Mr. Soulmonster
 Rep: 0 

rumors are, that mygnr was shut down because of a leak. (new version of oh my god)

Board footer