You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: ASHBA Says 'Genius' AXL ROSE Has Three Albums' Worth Of Music Recorded

jamester wrote:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=158323

GUNS N' ROSES guitarist DJ Ashba told Nui Te Koha of Australia's long-running rock station Triple M that the band's frontman, Axl Rose, has three albums' worth of new material written, most of which will never see the light of day.

"Axl has a lot of great songs up his sleeve," Ashba said. "He probably has three albums worth of stuff recorded.

"The stuff I've heard… I've been up in his hotel room many nights and he just sits down at the piano and plays. I'm like, 'This is amazing. People have to hear this song.' And he's like, 'Ah, this is something I'm tinkering on.'

"He's just a genius when it comes down to music and I just cannot wait to sit down with an acoustic guitar and just write. He's just got this gift that's very, very rare."
djashbanew.jpg

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

LOLwhateverDJ

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I hope one day we do hear some new songs.

Sometimes I think about my fav GNR songs and I think like "what if Axl had left it off the album?".

Not to start with the "big guns" but like he could easily have a song that most of us would adore sitting in his brain that for whatever reason he feels isn't complete or worthy.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I hope one day we do hear some new songs.

Sometimes I think about my fav GNR songs and I think like "what if Axl had left it off the album?".

Not to start with the "big guns" but like he could easily have a song that most of us would adore sitting in his brain that for whatever reason he feels isn't complete or worthy.

Just look how long it took him to feel the time was right to release "November Rain".  I'm sure he's got many great songs "in the vault".  Who knows how many, if any, we'll get to hear though.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Hang on, one minute 'we're working on songs every day' the next minute he can't wait to sit down and write?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Hang on, one minute 'we're working on songs every day' the next minute he can't wait to sit down and write?

Yeah, and as it seems the whole 'writing process' was Axl playing piano for DJ in a hotel room.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Poor DJ sounds like he has taken over from Bach as the one man Axl cheer squad.

Next we will hear how mindblowing it all is and then Axl will be doing guest vocals on a couple of Sixx AM tracks.  16

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I'd hate to have to suck my bosses cock this hard in public to keep my job

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

i guess this interview was made in australia in december ...  or do you think axl is living in hotel rooms these days?

Board footer