You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Tommy Stinson Thread

misterID wrote:

Zing!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Hang on....tommy says gnr complain a lot and are negative?

Well at least its not just the fans.

Perhaps they need jarmo on board to keep them positive.

Absofreakinlutey. And I applaud Tommy for having the balls to say it.

The reason Axl attracts such a cynical fan and fanbase IS BECAUSE THE MOTHER FUCKER INVENTED CYNICISM.

jesus christ, I can't believe more people don't see that.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

according to Gypsy Soul @ HTGTH Tommy got married today

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Very cool

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Tommy has had the biggest balls of any GNR member past or present. That's his boss he's talking about there!!! Like this guy more and more..

Sky Dog wrote:

Sky Dog wrote:

I wouldn't think to ask Axl. I'm sure if I asked him he would be amenable to it, but the logistics of it would be kind of kooky. I live in New York and he lives in L.A. You know, it's hard to hook stuff up like that when you live that far away.

At this point in your career, you're not doing this with the intention of it becoming chart-topping album or becoming a big solo star?

Yeah, I gave up those lofty f---ing dreams a long time ago. I get to kind of be part of that kind of life with Guns or Soul. For my own stuff, I'm just trying to be me. I don't have any lofty aspirations anymore. I like music and I write it and I might as well put it out myself, let people hear it. I'm not going to get anywhere writing music for myself or playing for myself -- it's sort of self-defeating. But you know, hopefully it will still work where I can afford to make music and put it out and not lose my shirt. At the end of the day, I'm always going to want to write songs, play shows. That's kind of the whole purpose of putting it out on my own because f---ing record companies don't do s--- for you anyway.

Were you performing any Replacements songs during your solo gigs?

No. Paul sang those songs. It wouldn't make any sense for me to sing any of that st

Sky Dog wrote:

honesty is the best policy

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Tommy interrupted the GN'R show last night to inform me the St. Louis Cardinals have won the World Series.

And i'm thinking, SON OF A BITCH.

He was so fuckin' drunk last night.

"Total frickin' rock star from Mars" - Charlie Sheen

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Certainly nothing like Axl and Slash. Those two have it a lot worse than you two.

Yeah, yeah. They have their issues that are far greater [laughs]. Probably because they sold too many records. [Laughs] Maybe if we tried to sell more records we'd have that inter-band feud.

Board footer