You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: My Pow-Wow with Dizzy Reed of Guns N’ Roses Connie Hall-Scott )

apex-twin wrote:

Tommy and Ron have the best stories.
DJ does the expendable media glitz.
Dizzy's pretty superflouous.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Weird spate of bumped threads going on the past 24 hours. What happened to jamester, btw?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
smoke wrote:

. What happened to jamester, btw?

RussTCB  jamester disappeared or got a new user name soon after this infamous meeting with MSL

*poke*
I still lurk. You only have to log in if you to post. I never bothered to get a new user name. I'm generally a quiet guy on forums I prefer to read opinions rather than post.  Most of my posts were just copy and paste from other sources to keep you guys chatty and to get more people coming here and in turn more opinions to read big_smile.

MSL Meeting was fun but a bit out there.(Fan? or Fanatic?) In retrospect I regret reading all that.... It was like looking behind the stage @ a magic show.   Guns news is slow & im happy with the never ending tour and the new(est) guys in the band.

Addiction has got me wrapped up! lol  I have started playing World of Warcraft again ,And just finished  closed beta weekend 3 for Neverwinter Online. http://www.gameskinny.com/hyoi4/gameski … everwinter

Guns is still in my I pod and prolly my last video on youtube. Twitter takes care of my GnR craving in the form of weekly email.   I am sad to hear about Bono's Ban!  I am also glad Russ is still here. Monkeys posts still make the most logical points!  Gratz to everyone able to catch Guns on tour!

Board footer