You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: Weird, Scary, Unnatural happenings to forum members

Intercourse wrote:

I am always interested in stories people have around ghosts, UFOs, eerie coincidences; anything that happened to you that was out of the ordinary.

I come here every day not just to read about GNR/VR/solo work etc but often just to enjoy reading the thoughts many of you have and the highly entertaining style of writing some of you display.

If anyone is bored and cares to share an odd story with me on this thread I'd be delighted to read it.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Had a UFO experience when I was a kid. I was already into UFOs when I was 11 years old, however they usually scared me. Now they intrigue me.

I was standing with a friend of mine on a very deserted parking lot in late nov, early december waiting for his mom to pick us up. It was quite warm for the year, and it was really windy outside. Most likely a warm-front passing by. As we were standing there these weird lights slowly passed over and slightly infront of us.

Like this

264991_10150701185920243_625720242_19495019_2622417_n.jpg

It moved slowly over the treetops until it disappeared. Think it was going left to right. No sound. Just the wind. My friend kept saying "but it have to be an airplane..it just have to be". I didn't say anything, but I knew even then airplanes don't have such a funny mix of lights, and their links are blinking.

Still don't know what it was. Not ruling out a chopper as I wasn't very familiar with those at the time and how their lights were set. The speed was decent for a chopper or a plane, but the sound was absent, could be explained by the wind, but then I've never experienced sound disappearing altogether.

10 years later a guy I came to know looked at some drawings my father had done of it, and he said "wow, you saw one too?". He said it was over his house or something, same lights and then it took off.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

13 years old and fast asleep, when I wake up for no reason. I glanced over at the clock and it was 3.00am, the room was pretty dark but not entirely as their was a full moon that night ( I know, you couldn't make this shit up ). So I'm already feeling a little at edge because as a young teen I would never wake up in the middle of the night but always slept through until morning.

So I'm about to lay my head back down, when my bedroom door starts opening and the silhouette of a person very slowly enters my room. At that moment (the first couple of seconds) I believe it to be my sister, who has a room next to mine, coming to steal shit off me or whatever. So I sink under the covers so I can jump out and scare her. The problem with my plan is that almost immediately after it enters my room I realize it ain't my sister.

Now at that moment the fear I had was shattering, I tried to stay as still as possible and to limit my breathing in an attempt to appear as if I was sleeping. Hoping and praying this unwelcome guest would leave or disappear, unfortunatley it didn't go as quick as had I wished.

The thing that opened my door was hard to make out but became clearer over time. It was more a blurry shadow at first but it became clearer to me moments later that it was a women with what seemed a long dress that almost touched the floor, like a victorian style dress. I couldn't make out features like face and such but could tell from the shape. It was a very clear shadow but featurless outline of a woman.

It entered my room, almost floated very slowly to the foot of my bed and stayed there for roughly a full minute just looking at me, then it slowly floated over to my window and appeared to me to be staring out into the distance, after another minute passed it faded away and was gone.

I was too scared to go back to sleep and just lay motionless in my bed praying for morning to come so I could tell my mom or dad what had happened. The next morning I wanted to say it to someone but couldn't bring myself to do it, over fear of being laughed at or sounding crazy so I left it.

12 years later my gran is dying and asks to see my mom and me, so we go to her bedside and she tells me she loves me and other stuff dying people like to tell their loved ones, after her and my mother get chatting. My gran tells my mom not to worry because she knows there is an afterlife and my mom asked how are you so sure.

My gran started to tell a story of one night she awoke for no reason to see a ghost enter her room, float to the foot of her bed, watch over her for a moment then float to the bedroom window and fade away, and that it was a woman wearing a long dress. She said she thought it was an angel/spirit looking out for her.

After my gran told my mother that, my mom looked shocked and told my gran she had seen the exact same thing and that it had happened exactly how my gran explained it. That is when I decided to tell them about my experience, it appears we all seen the same ghost and I later found out that others in the family had seen her too.

The last thing my gran said that day was not to be worrying about the dead, that it was the living that hurt you.

I am not a particulary religous person in fact I would consider myself very sceptical, I know its sounds crazy, but I assure you all I am being very honest.
Take it for what you will.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I had premonitions/thoughts/visions whatever you want to call it for months prior to my friend dying. It's a long story and maybe I'll come back and type it out. I have only told my Mom and a couple of other people. It changed how I viewed life without a doubt.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

my father swears up and down that he had premonitions of me falling and cracking my head open in the bathtub when i was a little kid and he would sit next to me every time i had a bath to watch over me...one day he left for a second to grab something and just as he came back i slipped...and he caught me as i was falling...i thought nothing of it...my parents split...a nasty one they couldnt even speak for 2 minutes on the phone o arrange parental visits without getting into a fight..anyway oneday my dad calls real early and talks to my mom for like 15-20 minutes..apparently he had a dream that my little brother was going to slip and fall and smack his head on some ice at school....my mom kept him home from school for 3 days

a personal story now...my uncle used to live in this house and it was haunted, i swear one time when i was over there i was going into the basement and saw a native ceremony where a cheif was presenting 2 young men with something or blessing them or soemthing...turns out that alot of peopel saw shit in that house and even losing keys and my cousin got locked in a closet with no locks or latches on the door...when they finally got her out a phot oof a family htey had never seen before fell out of the closet and the glass in the frame shattered on the floor..anyway the indian thing freaked me out, i dont hink i ever went back into the house after i saw that, but it wasd kinda the sasme thing htat you described irish...just a shadowy sillhouette but somehow you clearly knew what it was even though it seemed a bit indistinct

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

more recently last weekend we got home form canad aday fireworks and as i was bringin all the crap into the house (lawn chairs, blankets etc) i noticed a "fire" in the sky...like this little ball of flame that went from one side ofthe sky to the other right near my house...it wasnt a fire cracker or anything and it was dead silent....so anyway i went to grab my wife and show her but by the time i had got her to come out it slowly fade away...so i tell her and she looks at me like "whatever buddy" so i was like fine and went in the house so like 10 minutes later she starts yelling "come out here now!" so i go out ant there were 2 of them...so i was like "SEE!" then they slowly go out and then another one appears...anyway to make a long story short we figure they may have just been floating lanterns that soemone lit and sent into the sky..never seen anythign like that before though hmm

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Here is a picture from my sister taking a picture of her daughter in her bedroom, only when it was uploaded to pc, her daughter wasn't in the picture but a strange figure appeared on her stairs behind her in the backround This type of crap has been happening in my family for years.

GhostTakeninAngelaWalkershouse2008-1.jpg

Remember my niece was photographed in this piture, but when it was uploaded she wasn't in it, but there is clearly a figure through her bedroom door on the stairs in the backround.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Not very eerie, but still.

I have been designing and writing a booklet about a certain individual who died in WW2. I did the work spring 2011. There were some delays but finally I got the finished product in my mail. It was spectacular. I got the booklets on the same date as he had died in WW2.

I talked to the newspaper and they eventually made a story. It was published last Saturday.

I was at an airshow that day watching the exact planes he flew in the sky.

I thought; "Hey, this is my reward from making it".

Board footer