You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Slash Oxegen 2011 interveiw

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree. Let's be honest. At least Slash is working to put himself over with his audience.

He's fucking embarrassing Axl, and the longer and longer Axl cowarts in his mansion the more and more his buries his own legacy, and puts Slash over more and more.

I would say he has irrepairably damaged his image, by simple lack of a work ethic. Even if a reunion were to happen tomorrow, i'm convinced Slash would be seen by the media and fans alike as more of the leader of the band than Axl.

I would say "Axl doesn't care", but the reality is it's obvious Slash's success bother the hell out of Axl, and the longer Axl spends not working (new material) the more he puts Slash over.

It's gotta drive him nuts.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

My wife watched him play in Ireland last week and as a very casual fan of GNR said this:

- he looked amazing, tight muscular physique amazing stage presence
- he played stunning guitar
- her and the crowd really warmed to Myles and the ladies thought he was  hot
- Despite what people here have said, the Fergie thing went down a storm and gave the super causals a shock that Slash is relevant and jamming with pop royalty.

For a man that just plays guitar in a crowded world of faded guitar icons and modern sucky trends it is fucking amazing that he still gets so much love.
His hard work has paid off.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Your the man slash Slash - Mean bone @ T in the Park 2011 -  HQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1P9WoxEH74 I found the best program last week called download manger free trail for 30 days http://download.cnet.com/Internet-Downl … ntent;main  you can download any video of You tube or any other site super quick 22 Hope this helps you fellas out

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I fucking love Sucker Train Blues - great song - and usually Myles nails the fuck out of it - I firmly believe he should be lead singer of VR. Slash is shredding out VR better than ever too.

That said...wtf is going on in this version - they either fucked up or shortened both verses by 2 lines. The first time i thought it was a mistake - but then when they did the same thing in verse 2 you have to wonder if they're going for the short version!

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Prob a tight time frame. That would be one the reason they dont play civil war i would reckon

Board footer