You are not logged in. Please register or login.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

Re: Slash records song for and with "Phineas and Ferb"

skippy wrote:

http://miceage.micechat.com/suekruse/sk071411a.htm

Halfway down the page, you will see the animated Slash rockin' out with Phineas and Ferb.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I love Phineas and Ferb.  I also have no children.  I just watch it because I like to.

I'm sure some people will give Slash shit about this, but his kids probably watch the show.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Um... LAME!

Shame really, because musically it sounds pretty good and could have been a killer original rocker with Myles or VR, but the stupid cartoon vocals ruin it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Um... LAME!

Shame really, because musically it sounds pretty good and could have been a killer original rocker with Myles or VR, but the stupid cartoon vocals ruin it.

That was beyond awful, I couldn't make it through the whole thing.  Maybe if I was 5 or watched the cartoon I would've enjoyed it, but that's not the case.  Slash was fine, but the song as a whole was painful to listen to.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

It could be better with watching the cartoons, but hey, I didn't expect Freddie Mercury sing the song. Anyway, the instrumentalization is better than I expected, it's not some random throw-away picking, but classic rock music.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Phineas and Ferb is awesome. They always to rock songs on it. Someone is definitely a rock fan amongst its writers.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I have no problem with Slash doing this, I just think the song is awful.  That's all.

Board footer