You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Walking Dead

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would think starting huge forest fires would kill a shit load of them.. But that may be an inefficient way to kill them...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Forest fires would also be devestating to you. And would probably draw the hordes wandering aimlessly through the woods back out closer to you.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's actually not a bad idea.

These things are like cattle.

Something tells me with a little old west ingenuinity, some good horses, you could wrangle these things over an open range and keep them contained for a project just like that.

Just takes planning.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Numbers... They're starting to travel in large groups. You have limited ammo. And you could easily be overpowered and all they need is a bite. That would take a lot of time and effort and it really isn't worth the risk. You end up being Hershel trying the wrangle these things up and contain them.

I know in the comic what they do next is actually a really good idea.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

In a comic, they lead them all to the Grand Canyon to fall to their death.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Numbers... They're starting to travel in large groups. You have limited ammo. And you could easily be overpowered and all they need is a bite. That would take a lot of time and effort and it really isn't worth the risk. You end up being Hershel trying the wrangle these things up and contain them.

I didn't say shoot them. You'd be wrangling them by enticing them to eat. You don't want to shoot them, because they will figure it out eventually.

Shooting them all is a waste of time (think "Day of the Dead").

Like I said, organization, careful planning... it could be done.

The only issue would be if the horses got too close, they are instinctual and would scare easily. Other complications is overworking the horses, injuries, and like with Daryl "snakes".

As soon as someone gets bucked, if they're not on the perimeter the whole stack of cards could come down.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shit, you meant the actual comic to the show.  I have never read those...

misterID

misterID wrote:

Cool episode tonight. The ending was great. I didn't see it coming.

Notes:

I hope the old guy gets bitten and dies soon. Lori is an idiot. And if there's a zombie attack, I want Shane in my corner, not some Rv driving old bitch who whines cause the young chick won't give him any poontang.

That is all.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Rick was a badass at the end.....  Shane would have killed those two douches.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

The episode was pretty good. Can't wait to see what's next! big_smile The ending was perfect!

Board footer