You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Velvet Revolver featuring Corey Taylor; Album done?

Neemo wrote:

check out say you'll haunt me, 30/30/150 & silly world by stone sour fucking sweet tunes!

i mean interstate love song is an amazing tune and corey imo doesnt havea song of that caliber but you cant deny that scott 1996 - present doesnt really hold a candle to 1993-1995 scott, i mean he has his moments and i am a huge fan of his...just calling a spade a spade

kinda crazy to compare Weiland to Taylor anyway its like apples and oranges

personally i loved VR with scott, they had some awesome tunes and i prefer Libertad to to debut disk....but i also think Corey is a great singer/song writer...but then again i tend toward t he heavier side of things too..i agree he is not for everyone...if you dont dig heavy music then of course you wont like him

also Slash has never been a metal guitarist and maybe he didnt want to go there

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash needs someone with some soul...  Hell, the chic from 4 Non Blondes would be better than most dudes..  Chris Robinson or Linda Perry...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash needs someone with some soul...  Hell, the chic from 4 Non Blondes would be better than most dudes..  Chris Robinson or Linda Perry...

Great choices! 22

There aren't many talented singers, just like the world is in need og guitarists who play with soul.

Board footer