You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Manets wrote:

Neemo, change "Mexico & South America" to "Latin America."

Latin America IT'S South America and Mexico (+ rest of Central America), and not only, the tour is called "Latin American."

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It was "Lady GaGa 2011 VMA performance" cringe-worthy.

Made 2002 GN'R VMA's look like 1988 GN'R VMA's.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The Reading, Leeds and Dublin nonsense that happened over the course of a week was the tipping point for me, I'm just sick to death of GNR fans being treated like inconsequential morons.

I was telling my non rock fan mate about it looking for an outsiders opinion, and he's like "what is he a fucking primadonna? This bloke sounds even worse than Mariah Carey!"

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Manets wrote:

Neemo, change "Mexico & South America" to "Latin America."

Latin America IT'S South America and Mexico (+ rest of Central America), and not only, the tour is called "Latin American."

fixed 19

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I just got done listening to Eddie Trunk's interview with Sebastian Bach from Monday night. Baz brought up touring with Guns and how he asked Axl if he could borrow their video guys to tape his performances. Axl said "sure" and Baz said that the Deluxe edition of "Kicking and Screaming" includes an 8 song DVD of pro shot footage from that tour.

Then Eddie asked him if he'd be touring with Guns in the fall and Baz said he wasn't sure. He said he's been hanging a lot with the Guns camp and Axl is ready to rock again. He went on to say that he's (Baz) working on setting up US tour dates before December, then a headlining European tour early next year.

All in all, it didn't sound like Baz would be opening for Guns this time around. But I guess we'll find out soon enough. And the talk of the pro shot footage. Just imagine the endless tapes of GNR stuff that exists, not that we'll ever get to see any of it.

johndivney wrote:

lol tho that Baz can borrow GnR's people & get an 8 song dvd without any more hassle but for axl to release one video there are too many hoops needed to jump thru

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm excited to see a proshot Baz video - he really brings it live. I hope the deluxe editition is available to somewere that ships world wide. Had a problem with angel down that it was only availiable in stores that shipped USA only.

I think Baz is a great opener for GNR too. Makes for a good night.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's GOT to bum Baz out some, and probably his record company.

Baz at this stage of his career couldn't ask for a better platform to push a brand new album that opening for Guns N' Roses on a North American arena tour.

Board footer