You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Scabbie wrote:

Sorry but I think Baz needs to make his own way and stop relying on gnr.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm excited to see a proshot Baz video - he really brings it live. I hope the deluxe editition is available to somewere that ships world wide. Had a problem with angel down that it was only availiable in stores that shipped USA only.

I think Baz is a great opener for GNR too. Makes for a good night.

I gotta admit I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him opening in 2007.  You can't fault the guys commitment and the fact he gives it everything.

When my wife saw him she was a laughing at how 80's and hypo he was, but she still thought he did a good job.

I must confess to quite liking Angel Down, that got a fair bit of airplay in my car for quite a while when I bought it and not just for the Axl songs.  I actually got in to quite a bit of it.  Maybe the fact that I had been starved for some decent hard rockin music for a while too maybe increased its airplay for me too.  I wouldn't mind see a vid too, but I wouldn't wanna pay too much.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

You got to give it to Baz though that he's about making new music and getting his stuff out there while still playing eough of his hits that if you're an old school fan you don't feel robbed. It's a good balance.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Did anyone ask Fernando?

johndivney wrote:

prob won't know til the night of the show whether GnR'll be streamed
going back to the Reading gig - it was meant to be broadcast on the bbc but gnr refused them permission at the last min?? (& then only 4 songs got shown 5 days later)

but generally they do allow the RiR's to be broadcast, right??

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

HTGTH.com
Ticketmaster is currently listing 2 upcoming @gunsnroses show in Florida in October. 28th in Orlando and 29th in Miami. bit.ly/GNR_TM
1 minute ago

Amway Center Orlando, FL
Oct 28 09:00 PM
Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 09/09/11 10:00 AM EDT

Edit: looks like we posted @ same time rus..feel free to delete my post big_smile the orlando gig saves me a few miles and can be home in time for trick or treat with the kids !

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Nice. It's kinda cool they're paying attention, and giving the folks in Orlando a show when they skipped them last time.

Board footer