You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

tejastech08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I might go to Chicago - especially if I can squeeze in a Bulls or Blackhawks game in on the same trip.  Probably won't buy tickets though as I'm sure they will be giving them away again at some point.

Sounds like a smart plan. 22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

does it make me a selfish American that I don't give a shit about any dates outside the states?

Agreed. I'm so fuckin' over giving a shit about all of these legs outside the U.S.

When are they coming back to Europe, when are they coming back to SA, when are they coming back to Asia... no one cares.

And if you say that at HTGTH, you're a filthy arrogant American. roll

misterID wrote:

If we get some real dates it'd be cool for some of us to meet up for one.

Definitely. Judging from that date, if correct, and if some of us actually go, it's looking like 4 or 5 of us from here might all be at that show at the same time.

Among the top-posters here... that's a rarity.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I give a shit no matter where they play. I take it as a healthy sign, which is more important than where they play.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
DCK wrote:

I give a shit no matter where they play. I take it as a healthy sign, which is more important than where they play.

Agreed. These dates don't get me excited, as I, from Europe, don't have the slightest chance to be there. But it's better if they do some shows than if they don't. It's simple. A SA tour vs. working on a new album would be a no brainer thogh. tongue

johndivney wrote:

i am interested in seeing a USA tour develop & what becomes of it

but i'd prefer if they continued to skip the USA IF it meant we could get a new album.

tbpfh, i don't think the USA deserves a GnR tour or WANTS a GnR tour under the current conditions..

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well since the site is dedicated to GnR i think that we should have a list of where they are going to be playing

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Business as usual playing gigs? What else are they supposed to do? Make a "Guns N' Roses airshow" with Axl Rose flying the F-22?

There's always the argument "they should rather make a new record".

Jesus Christ, it took them a fucking 10 years to do the last one, to even complain and say "go to the studio" is like asking for nothing going on. That's BOREDOM my friend. I think we all remember those days? Axl shouldn't go anywhere near a bloody studio if you ask me. If he does we might see him again in 2021

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
DCK wrote:

Well said, while I'd be a lot MORE interested in a US tour since it would personally effect me, I'd much rather see them play a show in the North Pole than no show at all.

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Oh I agree that it should be reported on. And I'll be the first one scrounging for set lists and tid bits to post here in the interest of keeping the site up to date. But I'm just saying I really don't care about them playing a bunch of shows elsewhere that are liking shooting fish in a barrel for them. I don't take it as a "good sign" or "moving forward" it just seems like business as usual to me and I'm bored of it.

you say that now but wait til they drop 4 or 5 NEW songs @ RiR and blow your freakin mind!

Board footer