You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I hope they don't skip the whole south.. again...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Like I said before, i'm gonna grab tix as soon as I get some free cash in my pocket. I think i'm gonna go ahead and grab tix for Bucket today or tomorrow.

monkeychow wrote:

What would make me laugh is if for the next 2 years worth of shows Axl just played only CD songs - and then I could read endless posts demanding the band play Jungle and SCOM.

That would be funny as hell. If Axl did that i'd give him full props for balls.

Better yet, play all of CD, mix in a few from TSI and the first live performance of Sympathy For The Devil, and nothing from AFD, Lies & UYI.

I'd laugh my ass off seriously. I'd literally look at people and laugh in hysterics going, "I bet your ass thought he'd play Sweet Child, bwahahahaha"

They'd either kick me out, or invite me backstage... one or the other.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That might be when the Bulls and Blackhawks are out of town for two weeks.  If it is, I won't be there.

Damn it. I was looking forward to having a few beers with ya. Please keep me updated.

It is, plus it's the middle of the week.  I won't be there.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

Are there any hi-res event posters for these upcoming shows?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

Damnit I wish I had the money to get to any of these shows. Y'all who are going I'm very jealous. I really really hope the tour dates continue to show up, and I really really hope they come near TX.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That might be when the Bulls and Blackhawks are out of town for two weeks.  If it is, I won't be there.

I have a feeling the Bulls are going to be out of town for much longer than just those two weeks.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer