You are not logged in. Please register or login.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

WARose wrote:

just read on htgth that loaded seems to be opening for gnr in seattle and vancouver. those shows are going to be interesting to say the least...

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Loaded will open and Duff will join Gn'R on stage for a performance or two. I don't see much coming from it to be honest. At least not outwardly for us to see.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

that`s interesting enough for me...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

Loaded will open and Duff will join Gn'R on stage for a performance or two. I don't see much coming from it to be honest. At least not outwardly for us to see.

True, but it won't hurt if Duff and Axl hang out, which they probably will, and they talk a bit about what might happen in April.  Maybe Duff can extend that olive branch between Axl and Slash for that ONE night.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think that's exactly what will happen. Or they'll at least discuss it over dinner. Find out what Izzy's doing.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

True, but it won't hurt if Duff and Axl hang out, which they probably will, and they talk a bit about what might happen in April.  Maybe Duff can extend that olive branch between Axl and Slash for that ONE night.

Exactly. Nothing will happen outside the norm for us to see. The interesting stuff will all take place behind closed doors. Although seeing Duff on stage with Axl is always cool so...

xcooltohatex
 Rep: 1 

xcooltohatex wrote:

Saw them three times  and had a great time lots of fun never heard niceboys before!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's great! And welcome to the board!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Perhaps it's already been discussed but I was just looking through the tour dates and noticed they didn't play MSG. Is anyone else surprised at this?

Board footer