You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Bach flip flops on being the singer in VR..

monkeychow wrote:

^ Very good point actually...that is basicly his whole lifetime and they are pressured situations, and I only came up with like 4 things!!

My life is a fucking joke so I shouldn't throw stones! Plus Slash is fucking amazing anyway so who gives a shit.

Will be interesting to see what happens with VR though, at this stage I can't see him going back there.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Baz sounds like total shit here, worse than Myles....says the Myles mark

What happened here again? Why was Baz singing this without Axl on stage?

If I remember correctly it was in fact Axl was having blood pressure issues. He was on blood thinners and apparently got sick/overly exhausted after Nightrain, and couldn't finish.

So they sent Baz back out there to finish the show, fronting "GNR".

After that is when Axl caught hell for 'supposedly' holding up that one show in Europe, because he had to have his "rack of lamb" before the show. I can't remember, but one of the mafia was on HTGTH at the time saying how it was blown out of proportion, and it was health-related, and that Axl had to eat before the show, because he wasn't eating and was wrecking himself by the end of these shows.

Of course after 5 years, I may be misremembering and confusing rumor with truth.

And of course Part II... it's ALWAYS some sort of NEW excuse with Axl's camp as to why he's late on stage. roll

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

Yeah.. cuz he's done a lot of THAT lately... hmm

They played together this week again and they seemed to enjoy themselves.

tongue well, I guess I shall shut my fat mouth on the subject, then...

Board footer