You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: YouTube channel Guns N`Roses & Slash Videos

Mikkamakka wrote:

What a great band it was. Even when they were off, like all of them on Patience, they were amazing.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

yer they were the bomb they never get old

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

hmm, that wembley performance. doesn't the song go a tad too slow? i havent watched it in like 10 years and i was underwhelmed. the crowd is great and everything but its far from a good version. in contrast, paradise city from ritz is just way too quick. neither very good if you ask me. i know clearly this is looked upon as blasphemy by some but fuck it. it's what i think. i'm not stepping into this with nostalgia and love for the past up to my ears, the performance is simply not that good. just like i think the blues from rio 3 is way too quick

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Yer it is a bit slow I just think axle voice sounds good what's you fav version dck

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I love in that pc clip where slash bangs his head and his hat comes off... The whole band is just rocking the fuck out, it was awesome.  And Sorum is banging the fuck out of those drums!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Parts of the Civil War with Myles, especially the beginning sound sooo badass.. Myles has a great low register...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wow, the guitar playing in that civil war was stunning.  Some mistakes, but Slash just fucking rocks that acoustic so damn hard.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Parts of the Civil War with Myles, especially the beginning sound sooo badass.. Myles has a great low register...

That, I completely agree with.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

That song "Gotten" with Adam Levine is very nice.  Very underrated..

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Board footer