You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: YouTube channel Guns N`Roses & Slash Videos

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, no shit. I love the guy, but this whole "band" attitude thing is cool, but the reality is Axl still comes across as not accepting what actually happened.

He still seems like a guy who thinks the rest of the guys abandoned him. And when douches like Fernando still post reviews to Facebook/Twitter/GNR.com that almost ALWAYS start off with "Finally, someone without an agenda", and then the person goes on to beat off about how THIS is Guns N' Roses.

THEN you have fans still going to shows and hearing "no Top Hats, no Slash shirts". It's entirely counter productive. So when Axl (AND SLASH) basically do interviews and pretty much say how "it was 20 years ago", and can't believe people even still ask, yet at the same time it's Axl's own Malibu Mafia that continue to bring up Slash over and over and over.

Axl probably walks into a Subway to order a double Roast Beef footlong, and before the attendent even goes "What kinda bread..", Beta & Fernando jump down his throat, "NO SLASH QUESTIONS!"

Who the fuck even brought him up other than you dumb asses?

And it continues roll

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Yeah, no shit. I love the guy, but this whole "band" attitude thing is cool, but the reality is Axl still comes across as not accepting what actually happened.

He still seems like a guy who thinks the rest of the guys abandoned him. And when douches like Fernando still post reviews to Facebook/Twitter/GNR.com that almost ALWAYS start off with "Finally, someone without an agenda", and then the person goes on to beat off about how THIS is Guns N' Roses.

THEN you have fans still going to shows and hearing "no Top Hats, no Slash shirts". It's entirely counter productive. So when Axl (AND SLASH) basically do interviews and pretty much say how "it was 20 years ago", and can't believe people even still ask, yet at the same time it's Axl's own Malibu Mafia that continue to bring up Slash over and over and over.

Axl probably walks into a Subway to order a double Roast Beef footlong, and before the attendent even goes "What kinda bread..", Beta & Fernando jump down his throat, "NO SLASH QUESTIONS!"

Who the fuck even brought him up other than you dumb asses?

And it continues roll

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

With GN'R busting out old covers the old band used to play, I'd love to hear this one.

Then again, this is fucking perfect just as it is.

[youtube]CQxWWbkYGuk&feature=related[/youtube]

Man, I really miss Slash's guitar tone alongside Axl's voice... sad

Sky Dog wrote:
Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Subscribe to my channel

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Iv started a group on facebook to keep my Slash & GNR fans upto date with my uploads everones welcome
Gibbo`s You Tube Channel - http://www.facebook.com/#!/GibbosYouTubeChannel

Board footer