You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: GN'R Nominated for Hall of Fame

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

So take off the blinders go back and see who's actually being disrespectful. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you don't post at all.  In my opinion we were having a good discussion untill you said "First of all learn to fucking spell"

Because calling someone else silly is respectful. Yep. 16

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's far from the worst thing anyone has been called on this site.  Not taking sides, just enjoying the back and forth...please continue.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's far from the worst thing anyone has been called on this site.

Certainly not. Let's just say I'd rather not put up with condescension from Bono of all people. tongue

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

So take off the blinders go back and see who's actually being disrespectful. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you don't post at all.  In my opinion we were having a good discussion untill you said "First of all learn to fucking spell"

Because calling someone else silly is respectful. Yep. 16

Hahahahahahaha! Ok so I'm not allowed to voice my opinion on your opinion. Ummm... suggesting(hypothetically or not) the Illusion era won't be aknowledegd is silly and if you can't handle that being said I really can't help ya. Guns N'  Roses fans posting on a  Guns N' Fuckin' Roses site being upset because someone called thier opinion "silly" Holy shit what has the world come to

14 roll

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

Nobody gives a rats ass about CD era Guns N' Roses when it comes to the RRHOF. Only a handful of Gn'R fanboys online.

You called me a fanboy, I called you bitter in response. Pretty tame, imo. Hardly disrespectful to you.

And it has nothing to do with saying fuck, you just do it like a 12 year old does sometimes, and it's not really necessary. That's not really a problem at all. The problem isn't your language, it's your abrasiveness. You totally overreact at the smallest thing. 

Tej's comment should not have blown up the way it did, mostly because of the way you reacted. Or, overreacted. 16

Bono

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

Nobody gives a rats ass about CD era Guns N' Roses when it comes to the RRHOF. Only a handful of Gn'R fanboys online.

You called me a fanboy, I called you bitter in response. Pretty tame, imo. Hardly disrespectful to you.

And it has nothing to do with saying fuck, you just do it like a 12 year old does sometimes, and it's not really necessary. That's not really a problem at all. The problem isn't your language, it's your abrasiveness. You totally overreact at the smallest thing. 

Tej's comment should not have blown up the way it did, mostly because of the way you reacted. Or, overreacted. 16

haha my god. Go and read the conversation between him and me. I never overreacted to anything. he lost his shit and had to point out spelling errors in order to validate whatever it was he was trying to validate. he freaked out because he apparently thought I was putting words in his mouth. he's the one who suggested the possibility of the Illuisons not being aknowledegd. I never put anything in his mouth...*awkward silence*I merely said bringing up spelling errors is pathetic and so true and everyone knows it. And that the notion the Illusions won't be aknowledegd is silly. Wow sorry for the disrespect guys.  My bad. roll

And for theb record it is only fanboys on the internet who care about CD era in terms of a RRHOF induction. what part of that don't you understand? It's just the truth. It's obviously not not fanboys so.......  Sorry. how's this instead:  "Only Fans of the new era, who think it holds anything of merrit when it comes to the RRHOF induction care about the CD era and thik the current members should be inducted."  Nah I think I'll just stick with fanboy. It's far less typing, far less to read and conveys the exact same thing.

and lastly I'm not bitter about the breakup. I think the lack of productivity in the CD era is lame though absolutely. 15 years and one album. Woo Hoo! yeah I can see why some fans would be jumping for joy. Actually to be honest I'm not bitter about it at all I just call a spade a spade and others' view that as bitter. Thta's their choice not mine.

Bono

Bono wrote:

Also I really don't care anymore 15

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Bono wrote:

Also I really don't care anymore 15

Liar.  You care.

AtariLegend wrote:

Just realised Iit's been over 5 years since I first signed up to HTGTH. For what Jameslofton would call *shits and giggles" I decided to go look back an old thread or two. ...And there it was, Bono proclaiming that he doesn't care and won't be follwing "Guns N' Roses" anymore. 18

This was before ROV/gnrunleased even existed. Love it Bono, you truely must live the most exciting, eventful life there is.

Bono

Bono wrote:

hey before people start casting stones comprehend what I ment here by saying I dont' care anymore. I dont' care about the back and forth between misterID, tejastech08 and myself anymore. It's over.

Also post the link to where I said I will no longer follow Guns N' Roses or don't care about them anymore. Do it. otherwise I'll just assume you've taken what I said right out of context.  I don't worry about Guns N' Roses the way I use to. I don't care anymore what, if anything, will ever happen but it doesn't mean I don't care to discuss them. Get that through your heads people. I grew up with Guns N' Roses and have ALWAYS been a  fan. When i say i don't care anymore it doesn't mean i don't care about the band, it doesn't mean I don't care if something new and exciting happens. It means I don't care or dwell on what might happen anymore. Really what MIGHT happen doesn't mean shit to me anymore. I'll discuss it but i dont' care about it in the grand scheme of things. I don't care about a new album in the sense I'm not anticipating it anymore. If it happens cool if not it doesn't matter. Same with a  tour if it happens cool. if it doesn't whatever.  That's the difference. Unfortunately that is a  concept that is beyond the ability of some of you to comprehend.

Oh and if you wanna mock me for my "exciting and eventful life" in essence suggestion my life sucks well I guess being on 22 vacations since October 2005, canoing the yukon river for an entire month, travelling Europe for 65 days following my favorite band, having the luxury to work part time and dictate when and how much time I take off, being able to coach hockey full time for 8 weeks the last 16 years as my summer "job"  is me having a  shitty life well than yeah I have a shitty life.

For the record my 2011 shitty life has included travelling to the Yukon, Alaska, spending time in Vancouver, spending two weeks in the Dominican, having 8 weeks off this past summer(as I have every summer the last 16 years) to coach hockey and I'll be taking a  12 day vacation to San Franscio as of next saturday as well as plans to travel in decemeber so....  I have full control of my life dude but I guess my life sucks rights?

I'm far from the type who likes to "brag" about his life and you can mock away if it makes ya feel better about yourself but I can say with 100% confidence my life is pretty damn awesome and if given the opportunity many people would like to live the life I live so.... Whatever

Board footer