You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Estranged aside, I'd say this was one of the worst Rio performances I've seen from GN'R.

They have had moments of great unity, but Axl sounds bad, forgets lyrics, solos are messed up, and the band doesn't seems as in sync as they usually are. A really bad night to be off, with so many people watching!

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Too bad cause I think the band sounded good on Patience and PC.  Axl just isn't threre.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
misterID wrote:

Axl wants out of there.

Could have swore I just heard Tommy say "I haven't seen you in over a year."

Yeah what was being said, I was too slow turning the sound right up when I heard talking after Patience.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Ok I'm gonna rant!

Fucking Man up Axl!!! You've got a wicked  crowd, you're on the biggest stage in the world and you're about to act like a little bitch.

Power through it. Rise up to the occasion. You're the one who's fogetting all the lyrics, your'e the one who is more conerned about wardrobe changes than the songs. Your'e the one who doesn't do soundcheck or rehersals.  C'MON!!!

THIS along with sketchy vocals, people is why Axl Rose is NOT the best performer in the world in 2011. he simply is not.

He's pretty good but he's not the best anymore.

very dissapointing to hear him do what he jsut did. Fucking cry baby! roll

He ceased being the best as soon as he went into hiding back in the 90's. But I am very disappointed that he didn't show up more prepared for this event. His fans deserve way more from him than what he delivered tonight. They worship him down there and he can't even be bothered to get the lyrics right while performing songs he wrote.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I haven't bought tickets yet.. and this tonight kinda makes me wanna reconsider... just being honest.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

Well, aside from "Estranged" being the best of the night. I think it's safe to say, we just watched an implosion at best. I certainly hope this improves over time, otherwise, we're going to see some cancelled dates on the upcoming tour. Good thing I didn't buy them tickets yet.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Patience is acoustic. Right now Axl and the band is nailin it.

Another comeback song.

Fuckin' rollercoaster night.

Too bad Axl fucked up the intro whistle part and forgot half the lyrics, and DJ butchered a solo out.

You watching the same feed I am...?:laugh:

I pulled an Axl and fucked up.

In my defense I am a bit high right now.

I jumped the gun on the statement. Vocally Axl was decent, but the lyrics were fuckin massacred and the rest...

My apologies

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

His voice sounds wicked in PC though. Shit if the guy would jsut man up and do his thing but he never can. he just bicthes and complains about too much stuff.  I doubt he ever really has any fun. Always too worried about everyone else being perfect yet he's far from it

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Ironically PC isn't that bad. I'm hearing some of that rasp.

Board footer