You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

DCK wrote:

Well, the result, if he listened to the critics (and many/most of them are right on) would be...

Ready for it...

Nothing.

I'm not sure this substitute would be so fun.

I never liked nothing.

It is quite boring.

This would be the result if he pulled back to his mansion and lived out his life trying to talk to Yodas ghost.

blank.gif

What a bore.

At least

axl-rose.jpg

is better than

blank.gif

or maybe to some it's more like this when Axl is late and fuck up the words:

judas-cradle.jpg

Because then I do get it.

I think.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

guys..guys..guys...you're wasting your neurons on this. Have you ever read this kind of shit about U2 or Metallica or Aerosmith or [insert big name band here]...??

NO!!

There is only one problem here, it was huffy, sulky, off-form and dressed like a gangsta canary enabled by his terrified and hapless handlers who now also hold the GNR steering wheel.

There are communication devices called phones which could have been easily used by Del/Beta/the band/the organisers to call Axl and to ask him  the magic question:

"what time are you arriving at dude? You ok to go on at 1am?"

Once it was established that it was 1am then SOAD would have been pulled off well in time and GNR put on. Bands cannot kidnap a stage and play for as long as they like. Bands are only as good on stage as the electricity supply given to them, so getting SOAD off would entail the simple act o flicking  a switch. EASY.

Stop covering for the guy. Its just sad at this stage and belongs at HTGTH.

The Facebook message was crass, rude and showed a complete lack of empathy for fans (note it made no mention of issues at Rio). Its the ramblings of an inconsiderate bachelor millionaire with no real world responsibilities (i.e. kids, jobs etc) who is sourrounded by people he pays to tell him what he needs to hear.

He must think he’s worth standing in a stadium for hours on end on a work night getting stiff legs and a sore back just to wait for a little ray of joy in return for the millions of dollars paid by fans towards  tickets, gas, baby sitters, hotels and airfare just to see him huff, blow, sulk and fuck up songs that frankly he has no business fucking up working at his level. Well Axl, I fucking don’t think you are and by the looks of the newswires, I am not alone.

Once again Axl is heading to do crucial business in the US with a shit storm of hatred and fan exasperation being directed at him which is all of his own making. Same shit year after year.

Does he ever get bored of fucking up the same way all of the time?

Totally agree.

This whole thing is fuckin' retarded. Why should I make a long post? If fans don't "get it" at this point, they never will.

For once, it WASN'T Axl's fault. But the thing is he's been a dick about this stuff so much, not to mention Beta/Fernando's almost GUARANTEED smart ass retorts to fans about it, just the lack of class and brains THEY'VE ALWAYS HAD.

It'll never change folks. It'll never change. "So get used it, its not gonna change"

Fuck that. I'm about 3 seconds away from bailing on the whole thing at any given moment these days.

I am DONE with shit like this.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Absolutely and for the record my rage is not 'cause I'm a hater, I think the guy could be the greatest living frontman today if he just fucking  worked at it.

Axlin has always said that the guy is lazy, he's absolutely right.
Who the fuck would turn up at a gig like Rio and be so late and obviously out of shape and unrehearsed? Its a big 'fuck you' to the fans there that he claims to love so much.

Now he's biting the one hand down in Rio that always fed him well and its the usual 'it could only happen to GNR'. I would say his place in Rio's future has been terminated.

This shit only happens to GNR because they have  donkeys for managers and a frontman who seems to enjoy crapping on himself, his staff, his managers and his fans when the mood takes him.

If I was in the states right now and debating on spending the few luxury dollars I had left on his gig, I'd stay at home. I'd put my ticket money into the Lottery or back a horse; the odds of me getting the the value back are about even.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Who's actually managing GNR these days? Is it still Doc?

Thought I read somewhere that he quite or got fired after one of the legs in 2010.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

good point...who is at the wheel there?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Del?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

From Doc's wiki it looks to me he was only in for brief moment.
Otherwise it would say: Guns N' Roses (2010-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_McGhee

Isn't Del the tour manager? At least he said so in an interview once...

There was an official tweet a while back that said something like: "Where the fuck is Fernando?! We got some rock shows to produce!"
That's a manager's responsibility, right?
Maybe he got the gig!

Ah, who gives a shit. At least things a rollin' forward in the usual square manner!
smile

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

guys..guys..guys...you're wasting your neurons on this. Have you ever read this kind of shit about U2 or Metallica or Aerosmith or [insert big name band here]...??

NO!!

There is only one problem here, it was huffy, sulky, off-form and dressed like a gangsta canary enabled by his terrified and hapless handlers who now also hold the GNR steering wheel.

There are communication devices called phones which could have been easily used by Del/Beta/the band/the organisers to call Axl and to ask him  the magic question:

"what time are you arriving at dude? You ok to go on at 1am?"

Once it was established that it was 1am then SOAD would have been pulled off well in time and GNR put on. Bands cannot kidnap a stage and play for as long as they like. Bands are only as good on stage as the electricity supply given to them, so getting SOAD off would entail the simple act o flicking  a switch. EASY.

Stop covering for the guy. Its just sad at this stage and belongs at HTGTH.

The Facebook message was crass, rude and showed a complete lack of empathy for fans (note it made no mention of issues at Rio). Its the ramblings of an inconsiderate bachelor millionaire with no real world responsibilities (i.e. kids, jobs etc) who is sourrounded by people he pays to tell him what he needs to hear.

He must think he’s worth standing in a stadium for hours on end on a work night getting stiff legs and a sore back just to wait for a little ray of joy in return for the millions of dollars paid by fans towards  tickets, gas, baby sitters, hotels and airfare just to see him huff, blow, sulk and fuck up songs that frankly he has no business fucking up working at his level. Well Axl, I fucking don’t think you are and by the looks of the newswires, I am not alone.

Once again Axl is heading to do crucial business in the US with a shit storm of hatred and fan exasperation being directed at him which is all of his own making. Same shit year after year.

Does he ever get bored of fucking up the same way all of the time?

Totally agree.

This whole thing is fuckin' retarded. Why should I make a long post? If fans don't "get it" at this point, they never will.

For once, it WASN'T Axl's fault. But the thing is he's been a dick about this stuff so much, not to mention Beta/Fernando's almost GUARANTEED smart ass retorts to fans about it, just the lack of class and brains THEY'VE ALWAYS HAD.

It'll never change folks. It'll never change. "So get used it, its not gonna change"

Fuck that. I'm about 3 seconds away from bailing on the whole thing at any given moment these days.

I am DONE with shit like this.

I am going to start calling you Psycho from Stripes...."lighten up Francis"! 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM&NR=1

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Naltav wrote:

From Doc's wiki it looks to me he was only in for brief moment.
Otherwise it would say: Guns N' Roses (2010-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_McGhee

Isn't Del the tour manager? At least he said so in an interview once...

There was an official tweet a while back that said something like: "Where the fuck is Fernando?! We got some rock shows to produce!"
That's a manager's responsibility, right?
Maybe he got the gig!

Ah, who gives a shit. At least things a rollin' forward in the usual square manner!
smile

If you don't ever believe me, if you hate my guts, if you don't like me...

Whatever you have inside you to trust me in this one very moments, believe me now...

If Fernando is GNR's manager now

They're doomed

Mark the time, date, and where you were folks which good 'ole JR told 'ya so.

AtariLegend wrote:

Don't know if this posted, but this is a Pitman interview just before the show, some of it is in English.

Board footer