You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Axlin16 wrote:

I think alot of us will be watching and posting about it in real time.

This is the most interested i've been in a performance since they re-emerged in 2009.

There's alot of significance in this performance. It could mark (finally) the era of a new beginning beyond CD, or it could be the confirmation that GN'R are doing nothing but being the most famous "White Lion"-type band in the world.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm gonna be in front of the TV, with my PC ran to it on Sunday night, drink in hand. Cheers!

I just hope Google/YouTube gets their shit figured out on that stream. I tried watching some of it the other day and it was pretty choppy. From what I've read on the Intertubes, apparently it was a problem for many people. If the stream sucks, I'll probably give up on it and just download the TV rip later.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

What time GNR will go on?
I posted that on the first post!

00h50 - LOCAL TIME [Already Monday]
00h50 - BUENOS AIRES [Already Monday]
22h50 - MEXICO CITY
23H50 - NEW YORK CITY
04H20 - LONDON [Already Monday]

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Manets wrote:

What time GNR will go on?
I posted that on the first post!

22h50 - MEXICO CITY
23H50 - NEW YORK CITY

Well, is that the time Live Stream of RIR starts or when GN'R go on stage? In your first post it says the start of Live Stream. 10

I think Russ is right.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm gonna be in front of the TV, with my PC ran to it on Sunday night, drink in hand. Cheers!

I just hope Google/YouTube gets their shit figured out on that stream. I tried watching some of it the other day and it was pretty choppy. From what I've read on the Intertubes, apparently it was a problem for many people. If the stream sucks, I'll probably give up on it and just download the TV rip later.

U2 streamed their Rose Bowl show perfectly in real time. They should have no problems doing this. Hopefully it works out.  BUT "technical difficulties" would be par for the course with Gn'R no? 14

Manets

Manets wrote:

It was very clear:
LIVE STREAM:
Buenos Aires - 7 PM
México City - 5 PM
New York City - 6 PM
London - 11 PM

GUNS N' ROSES:
22h50 - MEXICO CITY
23H50 - NEW YORK CITY

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So 1 AM local time. Way to go Axl. Will laugh if they actually lose some of the crowd by that point.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

So 1 AM local time. Way to go Axl. Will laugh if they actually lose some of the crowd by that point.

That is ridiculous. I don't care who the fuck the band is or what the event is, going on stage at that time is just stupid. Not to be a downer but the crowd should just leave before it starts. I mean c'mon who goes on stage at 1:00am?

Manets

Manets wrote:

OH MY GOD.

ALL THE HEADLINERS ARE SCHEDULED TO 1 AM.
ALL. OF. THEM.

Rihanna, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Metallica, they all started their concerts at 1 AM, and the crowd was still full and with much energy. Just watch the videos to see.

Stevie Wonder, Shakira, Coldplay and Guns N' Roses, they will ALL start their concerts at 1 AM, because that what Rock in Rio set!

Stop bashing Axl and GNR!

Manets

Manets wrote:
Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

That is ridiculous. I don't care who the fuck the band is or what the event is, going on stage at that time is just stupid. Not to be a downer but the crowd should just leave before it starts. I mean c'mon who goes on stage at 1:00am?

Oh camon dude, it's Rock in Rio. The biggest festival on Earth, not an opera concert.

It's an adventure, and waiting is part of it.

Board footer