You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Estranged from Rock in Rio 1

polluxlm wrote:

If only this song hadn't been so hard for Axl to perform so we could hear it more often...

Sky Dog wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

[youtube]jp-nCPlT03U&NR=1[/youtube]

I love how they played this epic song, what, 9 months or so before the song is ever heard by the public...  Fucking awesome.  Just cool to see how they broke it out in Rio, they brought it back in rio some 20 years later....

goose bumps...I had the bootleg vhs about 2 months after the show. Man, those were the days of real excitement.

Axl is pretty rough there but he has his heart in it and the band just nails it....I am not a huge fan of Sorum but he is great on that song. Some of UYI needed Adler but some of it definitely needed Sorum.:peace:

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Wow, can't believe i never saw that before.  That's amazing.  The whole band killed on that vid.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Just FYI, it was Rock In Rio II. Rock In Rio I was in 1985 and featured as headliners Queen, James Taylor, George Benson, AC/DC, Rod Stewart and Yes.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Just FYI, it was Rock In Rio II. Rock In Rio I was in 1985 and featured as headliners Queen, James Taylor, George Benson, AC/DC, Rod Stewart and Yes.

I tried to edit the subject line, but it wouldn't let me. Great line up for rir 1.

Board footer