You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bon Jovi-These Days

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Don`t want to piss on anyone`s parade but they suck balls always did and always will shittiest wannabe Rock band ever their uninspired, generic, mediocre, lame, bubblegum, plasitc dirge fucking grates on my nerves I don`t understand how can anyone like this shitty 80`s boy band rant over!!!!

Have you listened to any of the material we're praising, like the These Days or Keep The Faith albums?

Unfortunately yes. these albums suck too more power to those who like`em

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Don`t want to piss on anyone`s parade but they suck balls always did and always will shittiest wannabe Rock band ever their uninspired, generic, mediocre, lame, bubblegum, plasitc dirge fucking grates on my nerves I don`t understand how can anyone like this shitty 80`s boy band rant over!!!!

Parade pisser.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Got These Days pumping right now at work. Such a great album that I wouldn't have grabbed if it weren't for this thread way back whenever it started. I had previously stopped at New Jersey. I had given This Left Feels Right a shot and hated it, and my tastes had moved on at the time.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

YES! Wanted ruled on that album, loved the new base. And the rest of that album just blew.

I'll have to check out those other albums you mentioned.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Sorry, I find it really hard to argue back against your well thought out critique of those albums.

I guess you must be right... 14

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

Sorry, I find it really hard to argue back against your well thought out critique of those albums.

No shit champ enjoy your phony "Rock"

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

No shit champ enjoy your phony "Rock"

While I'm not a fan of their more recent output, there's nothing phony rock about them.

They don't make claims to be anything they're not, and they've put out enough legitimate quality rock albums to get my respect.
Otherwise you wouldn't have so many here discussing them.

And they still play a hell of a live rock show. Certainly nothing phony about that.

It seems like you're missing out with that attitude, more than the rest of us here who do get enjoyment from them.

Board footer