You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Re: Bon Jovi-These Days

Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Sorry, I find it really hard to argue back against your well thought out critique of those albums.

I guess you must be right... 14

No shit champ enjoy your phony "Rock"

While I'm not a fan of their more recent output, there's nothing phony rock about them.

They don't make claims to be anything they're not, and they've put out enough legitimate quality rock albums to get my respect.
Otherwise you wouldn't have so many here discussing them.

And they still play a hell of a live rock show. Certainly nothing phony about that.

It seems like you're missing out with that attitude, more than the rest of us here who do get enjoyment from them.

Well. different strokes for different folks I guess old or new they blow goats weak, uninspired. lovey dovey, adult contemporary bullshit not for me I`ll pass

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I have to respond one time when I get home from work. Just once to son of a gun.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Fair call. I was gonna say something about popping into a fan thread just to declare your dislike, but then I remembered how much I poked at you before the Roger Waters tour. (I was wrong in hindsight.) smile

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Also, as much as I hate American Idol and that crap, My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms would be a super powerful number for someone to cover.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
-D- wrote:

I have to respond one time when I get home from work. Just once to son of a gun.

LOL hurry up

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:

Calm the fuck down lads I`ve voiced my opinion about Bon Corny no need to get your panties in a bunch

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer