You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Cordoba, Argentina - Orfeo Superdomo (Oct 12, 2011)

Axlin16 wrote:

I know, I really find that VERY fucking cool tbh.

This I Love is a song that deserves to be sang along to.

And Misser I'd.... JUNGLE WAS FUCKIN' AWESOME

*not better than 1992/93, but yeah, Axl had the old school scream; it was fuckin' bad arse*

johndivney wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Estranged was awesome, Ron slays it! Dunno why they dont just let him play it all instead of having DJ play that one small solo near the end.

i noted this a couple of days ago
Estranged really highlights how superfluous DJ is. he contributes nothing new or positive while his adolescent demeanour infects everything, like his damp squib effort on Estranged after Ron breathing fresh life into it (& 4tus even on the Diz section w/the extra guitar lines).
once this year is over so should DJ's stint in GnR & they revert back to 2 guitarists.

johndivney wrote:
madagas wrote:

nobody had fun....trust Axlin08 and Jon....it is all a mirage...made up fantasy by Axl nutswingers...the setlist sucked and NOBODY had fun. I am burning my ticket to the Atlanta show as quickly as Sherman burnt Atlanta to the ground!

in my defence, there's probably not even a handful of places i'd rather be than @ a GnR gig in SA. it is the place to be.
but it is all a mirage.
this i love mate & i only complain from a position of wanting ever more fun - my point is w/even the smallest effort there is potential for even better from the band.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

It's not hard to see why Axl owed all that money for the bentley when he closes car doors like that.

Sounds in good form though, hopefully a bit of a temper is having a positive effect on him!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I wish i could loose weight that quickly...

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

What I really love about these latest Estranged-clips are the way the fans are "singing" the guitar riff at certain times. Must be a blast for the band!

Hope we see this continue into the US!

Sky Dog wrote:

you won't get that in the US.....sadly.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I dig the fact Estranged goes a tiny bit quicker than it should. It makes the song so much better. They slowed it way too much down in 93, now it's perfect.

I mean, fucking hell. The song is an absolute masterpiece of epic proportions.

If Bucket had laid his hands on creating those solos, I'm sure it would have been even better. Wops, did I say that out loud? bucket

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

jppgnr wrote:

Just found this:

Intro and CD, filmed by a guy going crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ChBKh8SpA

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

South Americans just love Axl

Board footer