You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 10/15/11 - Asunción, Paraguay @ Jockey Club [70,000 TICKETS SOLD!]

AtariLegend wrote:

Did they drop "Street Of Dreams" from the set list?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Exchanged for RQ seems like. I can live with that. Best song on AFD.

Sky Dog wrote:

according to HTGTH, they played Street of Dreams in the normal slot after Dizzy's solo

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I never minded the 'stache until a few nights ago when I was showing someone the Chile footage and she uttered "He kinda looks like Kid Rock with that mustache"

18 Hadn't thought of it like that!

I'm just defensive as since I grew a beard I hear about it all day from people I meet. lol.

People get all psychoanalytical and shit....like a girl came up to me a while back and goes "why do you hide behind this thing" - when like if hiding was my goal I'd never have grown it - as I didn't used to get strangers comming up and messing with me when I was clean shaven!

As for Axl...I'm not sure which of his looks was my favourite....I think I'd go with 2006ish....seemed to have a classic rock dress sence...and I thought the braids actually looked good I must say.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

If we go talking about fashion...

The braids threw a lot of people off and yes, they were horrible in 2002. Same with his outfit, the man was a walking fashion victim. He was also in so-so shape (mentally and physically) in that period, which obviously reflected on his outlook.

The braids in 2006 were significantly smaller and to me, looked much better. He was also in great shape, which helped. Your outlook is always a combination of things, including overall  health and self-confidence. One can dress in a way which borderlines silly or boring, yet the same person can elevate the room by simply having a presence.

In Rio, he looked lost at times, whereas in points he just lit up. If he keeps working on that stairmaster and rehearses a bit, I have hopes he'll be in shape in the states. He has the chops to be, but it's his call to rise to the occasion.

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

He's either trying to win the hipster or pedophile demographic.

People always make these pedophile jokes about us lads with facial hair...but then I'm forced to think...given a beard is a secondary sexual characteristic in human males...it's the guys who are clean shaven who are oddly trying to make themselves resemble little boys 16:haha::peace:

I never minded the 'stache until a few nights ago when I was showing someone the Chile footage and she uttered "He kinda looks like Kid Rock with that mustache"

i don't really know who Kid Rock is but he definitely sounds like a pedo..

i wish i had the balls to rock a tache in public.. i've been threatening it for a while & have a beard fit for it atm.. but i've a funeral to go to so no-can-do this week

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You have no clue that you are the luckiest human being on earth to NOT KNOW who Kid Rock is.

If all of us could be so blessed.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry to hear about the funeral john.

Next week is a new week. Funny shit is I grew my beardy/stash thing as a joke originally and then it got out of hand...and now I like it lol!

Board footer