You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Mexico City - Palacio de los Deportes - October 18, 2011

Axlin16 wrote:

Maybe your right. But if it's same old same old, business as usual... nah. I'm not down for that. Not out of being a dick, but i'm just tired with it.

It would have to be one of those moments where you're reminded why you follow this band. And it could be something as simple as just seeing/hearing Estranged and going WOW, I can't believe I just witnessed that.

I need that boost right now. I really desperately need it. I just need to be reminded of what makes Guns N' Roses, Guns N' Fuckin' Roses other than watching eternal session musicians and an aging frontman with no intention of moving forward.

For all I know, the incentive might be "to wait for the next time they play my area because they were that fucking good".

Tbh, i'm actually being pretty positive about it. Not negative.

Does anybody think I might feel this way because it has been 3 years since the last official release and 5 years since i've seen them live?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Maybe your right. But if it's same old same old, business as usual... nah. I'm not down for that. Not out of being a dick, but i'm just tired with it.

It would have to be one of those moments where you're reminded why you follow this band. And it could be something as simple as just seeing/hearing Estranged and going WOW, I can't believe I just witnessed that.

I need that boost right now. I really desperately need it. I just need to be reminded of what makes Guns N' Roses, Guns N' Fuckin' Roses other than watching eternal session musicians and an aging frontman with no intention of moving forward.

For all I know, the incentive might be "to wait for the next time they play my area because they were that fucking good".

Does anybody think I might feel this way because it has been 3 years since the last official release and 5 years since i've seen them live?

Don't be such a drama queen. 13

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Was just reading up on the show last night and have been noticing that when jarmo talks about GN'R he's been using the words "We" and "Us" as in, he's part of the band.

*barf*

Del James 2.0... But with less credibility. 16

johndivney wrote:

that ^ is further cause for alarm

i think axlin's tiredness/exhaustion is a legitimate issue, albeit one that a few of us have experienced.

it's not good enough they have been inactive in the studio/songwriting
& when they're active it's not as good as it could be, or as good as it once was
is it really worth the/any effort just for the same shit repeating itself & same bad jokes??

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Don't be such a drama queen. 13

roll not cool

Board footer