You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Asking Alexandria To Play Guns N’ Roses Classics With Steven Adler At

Danny-Worsnop_Steven-Adler.jpg
Asking Alexandria and ex-Guns N’ Roses drummer Steven Adler will join forces to perform songs from Guns’ classic ‘Appetite for Destruction’ album on Halloween at the Wiltern in Los Angeles. The set will be filmed for an upcoming DVD.

While Asking Alexandria are best known for their mix of blazing metalcore and searing melodies, the band have a soft spot for ‘80s metal, as they revealed on their 2010 EP ‘Life Gone Wild,’ which featured covers of the Skid Row song ’18 and Life’ and ‘Youth Gone Wild.’ Ex-Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach joined the band onstage at the 2011 Revolver Golden Gods Awards on April 20 in Los Angeles and at this years Rock on the Range Festival in Columbus, Ohio, on May 21.

Adler is working on a new band with Adler’s Appetite guitarist Michael Thomas and Lonnie Johnson and the first single is expected to feature Asking Alexandria vocalist Danny Worsnop. Adler’s group are tracking at NRG Recording in North Hollywood, California. After the first day of recording, Adler tweeted, “What an amazing day. We finished our first song today. I’m soooo thrilled we [are] headed in the right direction.”

Modern metal acts Winds of Plague, We Came as Romans, D.R.U.G.S. and Stick to Your Guns will also play the Halloween show with Adler’s Appetite and Asking Alexandria. Professional wrestler the Ultimate Warrior will join Winds of Plague onstage to perform his spoken word part from the band’s song “The Warrior Code,” marking the first time the Ultimate Warrior will take the stage in full costume with a rock band.

Source: http://loudwire.com/asking-alexandria-g … ween-show/

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Aren't these the same guys who drunkenly said in an interview that they'd be playing with Sebastian Bach and GNR, or Axl would be on their album or something to that effect?

faldor wrote:

Aren't these the same guys who drunkenly said in an interview that they'd be playing with Sebastian Bach and GNR, or Axl would be on their album or something to that effect?

I think so, I'm not sure tho hmm

Board footer