You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Updates: Orlando, FL (Amway Center 10-28-11)

smoke wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That's what i've been saying. You're entitled to your opinion, but your entire lack of desire to let this thing go might require a break for you to re-analyze the situation.

And btw, shout out to Russ, remember when I told you on the phone This I Love was CD FUCKIN' QUALITY

Check this out mother fuckers...

ALL FUCKING TIME 9

That's seriously the best I've ever heard TIL live.  Killer performance all around.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And btw, shout out to Russ, remember when I told you on the phone This I Love was CD FUCKIN' QUALITY

ALL FUCKING TIME 9

Awesome! 9

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah that was pretty kickass 9

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Neemo wrote:

anyway gnr has a good thing going right now why dont we take it when we can get it huh? lets be nice to each other...lets try it once please see what happens...apparently faldor hasnt posted here for a couple days...thats friggin great...we have few enough regular posters and positive ones at that but we seem to be able to drive them off slowly but surely...i hope he comes back

Imo, the high tolorance of douchbaggery (yes, it's a word!) on this site should be reconcidered.

It's basicly 2-3 people that has the ability to turn every other thread into a fuckin' warzone.

Sure, people feel "safe" to vent on the internet, due to the anonymous state we're in.

But fuckin' hell, the type of behaviour from this minority wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else in society. So I doubt they act anywhere close to that in real life. And if they are, they're prolly very lonely people.

If people started to discuss and disagree with each other like you would if you where face to face, this would be a better place. That is not to say things wouldn't be heated. And it shouldn't! (You should witness the arguments me and 2-3 friends get into over nerdy stuff like Apple vs. PC/Android!)

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
smoke wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That's what i've been saying. You're entitled to your opinion, but your entire lack of desire to let this thing go might require a break for you to re-analyze the situation.

ALL FUCKING TIME 9

That's seriously the best I've ever heard TIL live.  Killer performance all around.

Axlin wasn't fucking around.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That was pretty dope. If this continues he should get great press all around.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Kickass vocals on that.....between the songwriting and peformaces like that...shows Axl's still got it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

It's always like this, in 5 years I don't remember friendly chats, since Rasha and SkynardGirl posted and long, before certain posters got banned from the other forums.

btw  PEACE!!!

It's hard to forget Skynardgirl big_smile

(with appoligies to her man Gavin)

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You're trying to bait me and it isn't going to happen.  I tried deflecting you with humor, then subtile statements so we didn't have to have a confrontation on the issue.  It isn't going to happen.

Whatever rocks your boat, dude.

The ass bit falls under humor or a subtle statement, then.

Board footer