You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: Updates: Greenville, SC BI-LO Center (10/31/11)

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Neemo wrote:

thats a long set...seems like they are enjoying themselves smile

Seems it was rather long!

From Fernando's twitter:

@FLebeis: Last night's show was by far best show to date.  Axl killed it for 3:07 hours…

Ya know, I've thought about this tweet a few times in the last couple of days and I gotta tell you; it bothers me a little.

I realize they're saying Axl has/had bronchitis and all, but what about "Guns N' Roses killing it for 3:07 hours"? Or at least acknowledging Ron for literally playing with pain?

I thought about that as well (though not for days)  smile

It should've said GNR!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah lot of love for Ron, doing what he's doing in his current situation is impressive. Pain is so evil.

Who knows what struggles Axl goes through...he seemed stressed out during RIR...so maybe behind the scenes it's something to celebrate that he's also back in form.

Lomax wrote:

For all we know that guy could have been battling cancer from 01 to 06 would explain the wigs and the weight shifting up and down.

I'm still waiting on that fricken autobiography

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

They didn't play November Rain? That's gotta be an error.

And the Nice Boys thing pisses me off a bit. Axl's voice was so ON the other night, I was deseperately begging for Nice Boys to be played.

Fixed the NR thing, my bad.

Nice Boys is another one I'm hoping to not to hear myself.

I know you've been to more Guns N' Roses shows than I have, including back in the day... but I want to hear Nice Boys live just for GN'R completist sake.

I gotta be honest man, Axl's voice is so on right now, begging for it to not be played is short-changing yourself.

I'd much rather hear Nice Boys than Riff Raff any day. Trust me dude, when you get to your show, watch Riff Raff, then compare it to the rest of the show. You'll go, "omg what a fuckin' dead ass song".

Riff Raff is pointless, i'm super serial.

Board footer