You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: November 2: Atlanta @ Philips Arena

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That's a cool review.

And I thought I was alone in thinking that Richard is really standing out this go around. I can hear him as a gutarist, not as a background guitar. And I like what I hear.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It feels really good to be vindicated.

These shows are awesome. Even the critics hate how good it is. They can't deny it.

Guns N' Roses is BACK BABY 9

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl's all talky, doing the first TV interview in years, band's on fire, Erin Everly is attending shows...

What the fuck is going on here? Did we accidentally slip into some alternate dimension?

I know its great isn't it!
Just thinking out loud here and speculating for the hell of it, I wonder has Axl gone on some pilgimage to right the wrongs of the past with all of those he fell out with.

I mean Jesus, all of his old head wreckers are sweet as syrup on him these days and the man seems almost zen.

Maybe he felt so good after meeting with Duff that he took it further. Duff is just so fuckin' zen about the whole thing that its not hard to imagine that Duff would have had some therapy or found a method to lay it all down and find peace and explained it to Axl that night they went for dinner.

Maybe these men are finally ready to grow the fuck up, apologise for the wrong doings of the past and shock with world by going on the RRHOF together.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

one thing that hasn't been mentioned here:

dont overlook the significance of estranged being played this tour.

after not playing the song for over a decade that's a sign that something has changed, considering the meaning of the song.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Hmm interesting point war. Axl at every show sings and performs Estanged with more passion than any of the others.

Board footer